• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Incorrect time stamp in chat

DeletedUser1901

I have no idea how to report this as it is being seen by all our fellowship members on a multitude of different OS systems and browsers so I'm just going to leave a picture. As you can see, today (9/9/2016) the first post from a member gives a times stamp of 8:26 pm then she posted at 7:39 pm that she had just finished her rounds.

This is in Arendyll
upload_2016-9-9_21-22-10.png

DeletedUser1603

Thank you for your report. Was this a one-time issue or does it occur regularly?

DeletedUser1901

It's been happening everyday. This screen shot was just taken with my computers date/time showing at the bottom.

upload_2016-9-11_10-33-24.png

DeletedUser1901

And here it is again, this screen shot was taken about 7 hrs after the last one - 11:07 pm eastern

upload_2016-9-11_23-8-13.png

DeletedUser1901

And I was incorrect of the world this is! I am so sorry for the error, having 3 cities sometimes confuses me...

This is my fellowship on Khel

DeletedUser1901

Yeppers! lol Just checked and this is on US5 and on US4:
upload_2016-9-30_9-7-3.png upload_2016-9-30_9-11-9.png

I posted in chat this morning after I took the first screen shot and the time stamp was correct but the "today" did not register correctly even after logging out and back in.
upload_2016-9-30_9-13-38.png

DeletedUser4815

This is a long shot, but maybe the day starts at a different time in the Elvenar servers. I know some games or companies start the day right after maintenance. That may solve the problem about it saying that 10pm-9am being in the same day, I may be wrong about this however.