• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Incorrect Troops Displaying on Tournament(New Format) Province

NovaScotiaRSA

While I was doing the tournament the one province put up one of each type of enemy troop. I placed up one squad of each type of my troops. Upon winning the battle the troops displayed that I had defeated were mostly light ranged and the troops displayed that I had put up were all heavy ranged.

Game version: 1.110.3-2d9d750-256 (en 1.111)
Game world: __EN - Winyandor
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __IOS
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __NovaScotiaRSA
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __1/5

NovaScotiaRSA

Looks like you're on the wrong forum. This is the US forum and it appears that your issue is on the International server. You can find that forum here:
EN Forum
Thanks for letting me know - I didn't realise there was different forums for each of the servers I will post this issue there, as it has happened again and this time I got screen shots.