• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Incorrectly also Charged Diamond for adding kp to research in addition to the kp I had in kp bar.

able99

I had 22 kp in my kp bar and wanted to use them on research. I kept clicking on the 1kp button, and kp count went down each time I clicked, but then noticed that it was also charging me diamonds with each click. KP correctly went into research. I think I did it about 10 times before noticing it was also charging me the Diamond price. Diamonds went down with each click.
Playing on E world using Firefox. Has anyone else noticed this and can it be duplicated?

Alram

Flippers just flip
I tried it. It didn't charge me diamonds. Each kp I added reduced the amount of diamonds that the tech costs to unlock.

able99

Never mind, Brain not working moment. Clicked on "+" buying kp with diamonds rather than on kp count. Cant believe I had that mistake.
Don't know if I should laugh or cry lol :(