• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Increase Phoenix Artifact Conversion recipe's occurrence

Myosmar

Please either increase the frequency for craft recipe appearing in MA for phoenix artifact conversion, or introduce another method for swap. At the moment the complete random nature of whether having the recipe or not with the limited time makes it a gamble rather than working towards it. If you are unlucky you wont be able to convert your 2020 artifacts to 2019 ones, even if you put same or even more effort into it than others, and this feels so wrong!

I got a recipe for conversion in my MA at the beginning of event where it was (near) impossible to have had necessary 2* artifacts yet, and since then havent gotten any. Conversion should not be just left to luck, so please either increase rate for the recipe during the limited time it is available, or introduce a non-random access to recipe, or simply consider keeping the recipe for a prolonged time.

Deleted User - 3932582

In other news, they have just announced that they will pull out conversion recipes from Beta in 2 days, so you probably have another couple of weeks at most. This also means that it won't cover artifacts from the next FA - if we get FA and artifacts at all.

DeletedUser24439

Yes it's annoying but keep checking your MA and you will find it. I found NINE 2020 artifact recipes before finding my first 2019 artifact recipe and have found a few more along the way, so this is coming from someone who had atrocious luck early on in the event finding them.

Crow Last Elf

The appearance rate for artifact conversion has been uneven for me as well. I'm sure that I've gone 5 days straight without seeing a conversion recipe, then seeing 3 offers back to back. I'm spending my sky essence regularly, but I am sure to have some artifacts earned in the last week. I hope that I will be able to convert them before the recipes disappear.

Deleted User - 4366037

I still think it does not make a lot of sense to generally structure an artifact exchange option with RNG. The cost is already there, which is extremely expensive considering the value of each individual artifact, so why not just add an option during the event and FA (if applicable) to convert?

NightshadeCS

In other news, they have just announced that they will pull out conversion recipes from Beta in 2 days, so you probably have another couple of weeks at most. This also means that it won't cover artifacts from the next FA - if we get FA and artifacts at all.
This may be a long shot, but with Chapter 16 rolling out in Beta, perhaps Live worlds will get an FA during the inevitable delay. I can't remember what the lag was between Beta and Live when they introduced 15. Anyone?

Per the original post, I have seen the conversion only ONCE in my MA, and I have it running 24/7 and have no chess pieces or phoenix to craft (they are all sitting comfortably in my inventory). That is to convert 2020 into 2019. I have also seen the reverse just once.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This may be a long shot, but with Chapter 16 rolling out in Beta, perhaps Live worlds will get an FA during the inevitable delay. I can't remember what the lag was between Beta and Live when they introduced 15. Anyone?

Per the original post, I have seen the conversion only ONCE in my MA, and I have it running 24/7 and have no chess pieces or phoenix to craft (they are all sitting comfortably in my inventory). That is to convert 2020 into 2019. I have also seen the reverse just once.

The standard delay for the past couple of years between Beta and Live has been two weeks, though a couple of times we had events start 17 days after Beta. We have 10 more days in Phoenix event, so no time for a FA in between for anyone, which is probably why the conversion recipes are being removed so soon after the end of the event. Of course, we may still get another FA in a few weeks, but I guess it will only benefit those players wanting to level up their Coldfire and not the older ones.

As for the recipe, I think I have seen both versions at least 5 five times and made the three 2019 artifacts I had wanted.

AtaguS

We have 10 more days in Phoenix event, so no time for a FA in between for anyone, which is probably why the conversion recipes are being removed so soon after the end of the event.
That's a pity. For those of us only chasing down CF artifacts so they can be converted...acquiring 2 useless ones in the FA will bring the crappy FA prize tally to a knew high.

DeletedUser24439

I'm starting to get the hunch that the next FA will have the next event's artifacts as prizes. Inno's logic may be that if we really wanted extra Coldfire artifacts for a lv10 Coldfire Phoenix, then we could've used the 2019 artifacts we got from the event and converted those to extra Coldfire artifacts. If the conversion recipes are removed before the next FA, then I guess this wouldn't really be a bad thing unless you were trying to get a lv10 Coldfire phoenix. Of course, getting a few more coldfire artifacts would be nice IF they ever were to bring back the conversion recipes but I doubt that would happen.

NightshadeCS

The standard delay for the past couple of years between Beta and Live has been two weeks

That is generally true, but was it true specifically for the release of Chapter 15? I can look up the release announcement on here (EDIT: just did, it was October 17), if anyone could provide the same from the Beta Form.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That is generally true, but was it true specifically for the release of Chapter 15? I can look up the release announcement on here (EDIT: just did, it was October 17), if anyone could provide the same from the Beta Form.

Chapter 15 was one of the couple of times it was a little longer in between because of issues they had to fix from Beta, so there was a 3 week gap instead of 2. But chapter 14 was a two-week gap, and most everything else is two weeks, except for a couple of events that were 2 1/2 weeks so that they would start after the normal Thursday updates. Go back even further and you get to the time when there was only a one week lag between Beta and Live, like with chapter 13. So about two years now with two weeks being the standard, and maybe three times during that span it was up to a week extra. But maybe chapter 16 will be buggy and we will get an extra week again, if that is the sort of thing you hope for. ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm starting to get the hunch that the next FA will have the next event's artifacts as prizes. Inno's logic may be that if we really wanted extra Coldfire artifacts for a lv10 Coldfire Phoenix, then we could've used the 2019 artifacts we got from the event and converted those to extra Coldfire artifacts. If the conversion recipes are removed before the next FA, then I guess this wouldn't really be a bad thing unless you were trying to get a lv10 Coldfire phoenix. Of course, getting a few more coldfire artifacts would be nice IF they ever were to bring back the conversion recipes but I doubt that would happen.

Yeah, if you have average luck and complete all the quests, you should finish with 6 or 7 Coldfire artifacts, plus the 3 old artifacts that convert into one more Coldfire. If the next FA follows the pattern since artifacts were introduced, that means the ability to get 2 more Coldfire, leaving you with 9 or 10 Coldfire artifacts, or enough to max it out, maybe even without having to do the conversion and being able to use those on an old Phoenix.