• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Increase population

DeletedUser29287

@Mrteddybear I would first make a new thread entitled Newbie Needing FS in Sinya Arda that way you'll find a fellowship with more experienced players. Secondly, if you are in chapter 2 stop and focus on your chapter 1 quests you don't have a magic academy down yet and still are missing two of the expansions for chapter 1.

I took the liberty of loading your city in elven architect for please view it on the computer. The first city you see is your current one and the second city is that city rearranged to upgrade half of your residences at the moment. When you get two more expansions pop them in the vacate two spaces in the back.

DeletedUser29287

Oh, I forgot to also mention. You should only put down your boosted factories and trade for what you don't have. I was surprised to see that you only had one down since the quest line as you put down four plank factories down.

Since your in chapter 2, do you have two expansions in your inventory? Are they the ones that you need to pay gold for?

DeletedUser29768

@Mrteddybear, you should probably consider selling your red panda building. At only level 1, it's very inefficient for the space it occupies, and is only going to drag you down. It will most likely become available for crafting at some point, so if you are able to collect enough artifacts to bring it to level 5 or higher later on, you could still get it. For now, I would recommend that you focus on your essential buildings, and maybe get some of the hybrid event buildings from daily prizes.

Mrteddybear

@Mrteddybear I would first make a new thread entitled Newbie Needing FS in Sinya Arda that way you'll find a fellowship with more experienced players. Secondly, if you are in chapter 2 stop and focus on your chapter 1 quests you don't have a magic academy down yet and still are missing two of the expansions for chapter 1.

I took the liberty of loading your city in elven architect for please view it on the computer. The first city you see is your current one and the second city is that city rearranged to upgrade half of your residences at the moment. When you get two more expansions pop them in the vacate two spaces in the back.

Wow!!! Thanks a bunch!!!! I think I followed your directions except I can't get my Trader active in that space. I've built 2 more plank manufacturers. What a difference!

Last edited:

Mrteddybear

@Mrteddybear move over the trader by one and place one foot path connecting it to the main hall
You have been so helpful! Thanks once again. I sold the Red Panda. Thinking about building the magic academy. Will it be useful at my level? Trying to read as much as I can but still a bit...well more than a bit dizzy. I do have the Reasearch expansion in my inventory. for gold and the premium for 450 diamonds.

DeletedUser29768

You have been so helpful! Thanks once again. I sold the Red Panda. Thinking about building the magic academy. Will it be useful at my level? Trying to read as much as I can but still a bit...well more than a bit dizzy. I do have the Reasearch expansion in my inventory. for gold and the premium for 450 diamonds.
Hey, @Mrteddybear, glad we could help. I took a look at your city, and you're doing much better. Still some wasted space though; here's a more efficient layout (link) you can try, which shows what your city could look like once you've upgraded your residences and built more planks manufactories, with plenty of space to spare.

You definitely want to focus on placing the two expansions at the top to square out your city (so you can put two rows of buildings between roads, instead of one); once you've done that, you can look at building the Magic Academy.

Mrteddybear

Hey, @Mrteddybear, glad we could help. I took a look at your city, and you're doing much better. Still some wasted space though; here's a more efficient layout (link) you can try, which shows what your city could look like once you've upgraded your residences and built more planks manufactories, with plenty of space to spare.

You definitely want to focus on placing the two expansions at the top to square out your city (so you can put two rows of buildings between roads, instead of one); once you've done that, you can look at building the Magic Academy.
Thank you! Should I lose the Marble Manufacturer? Which 2 expansions are you referring too? Hope I'm not being too much of a pain but I feel much better now thanks to helpful forum members.

DeletedUser29768

Thank you! Should I lose the Marble Manufacturer?
Once you join a fellowship, you shouldn't need your unboosted manufactories, because you can trade for those goods. If you're not quite ready to join one yet, you could add those manufactories at the bottom if you want.
Which 2 expansions are you referring too?
You should place the research expansions, paying for them with coins.

Mont Clair

Thinking about building the magic academy. Will it be useful at my level?

@Mrteddybear Everyone will craft at some point in the game to get artifacts, buildings, time boosters, etc... Have you collected any spell fragments? MA makes Combining Catalysts which is used for crafting with the spell fragments. With crafting you can expand a wider possibility of buildings beyond what the game and events you are exposed to. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

Mrteddybear

Once you join a fellowship, you shouldn't need your unboosted manufactories, because you can trade for those goods. If you're not quite ready to join one yet, you could add those manufactories at the bottom if you want.

You should place the research expansions, paying for them with coins.
I placed those expansions. I was clueless. I didn't know they were just sitting there waiting for me to do something.

Mont Clair

@Mrteddybear , I think if you post in the forums looking for a fellowship, listing your boosted goods and levels, it will help. I definitely think having a fellowship helps with your city growth and you can remove the marble manufactories to save space.

DeletedUser29768

I placed those expansions. I was clueless. I didn't know they were just sitting there waiting for me to do something.
Great job! Now you've got lots of room to use for building and upgrading. I'll be happy to give you some help with your layout anytime you need it! ;)

Mont Clair

@Mrteddybear just looked at your layout on Elvenstats and I see a disconnected footpath? I think you should revise that so that all footpaths are connected. :) Move the plank manufactories down.