• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Information from develops live event

Talaedraiia

Just watched the developers on face book and the live event starts Monday. They also said that they are working on browser people being able to visit their neighbors more easily like the mobile people can. They said probably after first of the year, but no promises. They were also asked about getting the Fire Phoenix and the answer was they were working on it and maybe in the spring. Again no promises

Tehya1

I have one in all three of my cities, one to lvl 10, and I started playing in Sept.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
What do you mean "getting the fire phoenix"? Doesn't everyone have one?
THIS but did they remove it from crafting? I saw a Phoenix artifact recently and grumbled bc it wasn’t a Bear. Are we now getting artifacts but no base? I am confused.

Talaedraiia

They were a little tight-lipped about the Phoenix and was having sound problems, but I think they meant that people that didn’t have one was going to be able to get it. They didn’t say how

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just watched the developers on face book and the live event starts Monday.

Are we sure about this? Because if it is true, it is a really stupid day to start an event, what with all the quests that ask for tournament encounters or relics and the weekly tournament not starting until Tuesday.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
THIS but did they remove it from crafting? I saw a Phoenix artifact recently and grumbled bc it wasn’t a Bear. Are we now getting artifacts but no base? I am confused.
The base will only appear in crafting if you don't have it in your city already (either built or in inventory). I saw it the other day in my new tiny city

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
The base will only appear in crafting if you don't have it in your city already (either built or in inventory). I saw it the other day in my new tiny city
Yeah, that's why I am confused why this was brought up as it's currently still available in the game. I watched it to find out and they just said it will still be available next year, which essentially means no change.

These are my fave parts of the Q&A:
  • Pet food evolve building: a possibility but need to work on balancing as it's a powerful item
  • Teleporting wonders: a lot more complicated than even evolve buildings since it influences a lot of calculations. unlikely to come within the next month
  • +Like for whoever asked for Vikings in the game
  • "Revamp" is a big word for Fellowship Adventures, but they will be looking into making improvements

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I have a hard time believing they would let us put wonders into inventory. I think would be nice, but I would be putting my non military wonders into storage during the tourney to make them easier and then taking them out again in my late game city. Lol. A middle chapter player could put them into storage for the last two days of the tourney to make the harder rounds not as demanding as well.

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

Yeah, that's why I am confused why this was brought up as it's currently still available in the game. I watched it to find out and they just said it will still be available next year, which essentially means no change.

These are my fave parts of the Q&A:
  • Pet food evolve building: a possibility but need to work on balancing as it's a powerful item
  • Teleporting wonders: a lot more complicated than even evolve buildings since it influences a lot of calculations. unlikely to come within the next month
  • +Like for whoever asked for Vikings in the game
  • "Revamp" is a big word for Fellowship Adventures, but they will be looking into making improvements
We already had them - they're called Dwarves. :p

We could really use some Undead like Vampires/Werewolves and their skeletal servants, and please, bring back the Witches and their little red Daemon buddies - he was adorable!;)
Also, other races we could include;
- 'Dark' Dragons. (...perhaps the real power/s behind our newest evil outcast sorcerer featured in Ch19?!) Another 'darker' aligned race, that have to be re-sealed for the good of all.
- Khobolds... give us some very earthy/geological themed architecture with lava/volcanic themed looks - maybe link them to the Fire Elementals?
- Da Great Gobbo "Revolushunaries"!! (gobbos hell-bent on putting the Orks in their place, and winning respect for goblins everywhere!)
- A mysterious 'lost' civilization, akin to Altlantis myths. (ie: something like the Draconians from Escaflowne)
- Fishmen

...and please, Witches & Daemons. ...maybe some gremlins too!:p

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I have a hard time believing they would let us put wonders into inventory. I think would be nice, but I would be putting my non military wonders into storage during the tourney to make them easier and then taking them out again in my late game city. Lol. A middle chapter player could put them into storage for the last two days of the tourney to make the harder rounds not as demanding as well.
7-day cooldown timer on taking wonders out of inventory.
7-day cooldown timer on putting wonders back into inventory after placing.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Would this even work? I kind of thought that cost for the tournament and spire are calculated for the entire week when they start. For example, if you advance a chapter in the middle of a tournament and it will require a new resource in catering, that resource does not show up till the next tournament. For the kind of strategy you are describing to work, the cost of tournament and spire encounters would have to be constantly recalculated through the week. Does anybody know for sure how it works?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Henroo
I know the Spire works that way, but I've never been clear on whether the tourney did or not. With only higher chapter cities since the tourney changed, I've had all those catering resources already required. If you've tested it on resources, my guess is it does work like the Spire.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Well if they are calculated at the beginning then I guess you would have to place them in inventory before it started. But with time instants for spire and Timewarp and polar bear for tourneys you could finish them in a day or two and then put the wonders back. But my point was just that I thought the reason behind not having wonders being teleported is because some might be able to use it this way. I may be wrong and actually hope they do let us put wonders into inventory as they take a long time to level up (and cost tons of KP's) and you might want a wonder and then its usefulness wains for a couple chapters, but then you find in future chapters in may be useful again.

Last edited: