• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Information from develops live event

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Well if they are calculated at the beginning then I guess you would have to place them in inventory before it started. But with time instants for spire and Timewarp and polar bear for tourneys you could finish them in a day or two and then put the wonders back. But my point was just that I thought the reason behind not having wonders being teleported is because some might be able to use it this way. I may be wrong and actually hope they do let us put wonders into inventory as they take a long time to level up (and cost tons of KP's) and you might want a wonder and then its usefulness wains for a couple chapters, but then you find in future chapters in may be useful again.

@Sir Squirrel You must have an ungodly supply of teleports to be able to pull that strategy off every week. Suppose you do, would it even be worth building/upgrading wonders to benefit only few days a week? I am however, open to letting you proselytize to me about the miracles of the Church of Good RNG. It's been a bad stretch of portal profits and winter lampions here. Do I need to be in specific footwear or drinking certain flavored beverage? I think I'm doing something wrong and worshipping at the wrong altar.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@Sir Squirrel You must have an ungodly supply of teleports to be able to pull that strategy off every week. Suppose you do, would it even be worth building/upgrading wonders to benefit only few days a week? I am however, open to letting you proselytize to me about the miracles of the Church of Good RNG. It's been a bad stretch of portal profits and winter lampions here. Do I need to be in specific footwear or drinking certain flavored beverage? I think I'm doing something wrong and worshipping at the wrong altar.

I only have 2 or 3 wonders that are not military, so wouldn't take too many teleports to keep it going. They are all at about level 16 or so. It might not make that much difference really though. I would have to try it to see! Oh and I pray to the RNG Goddess and the Goddess of Karma and then focus on lampoons and portal profits! lol. But careful, if they catch wind of it you will get a long dry spell of pet food and troop boosters in the MA!! :eek: :eek::p

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
But careful, if they catch wind of it you will get a long dry spell of pet food and troop boosters in the MA!!

My city on Arendyll gets a decent supply of everything in both the Spire and crafting, but my city on Beta has not gotten a single DA or UUU in about a month. And of course, that city is the one that greatly needs the health boost for the troops.

Iyapo1

I dont have a lot of wonders but the ones I have have a lot of levels. I have a lot of teleport spells (174/124/100). At this time the spire and tournament costs are locked in at the start so if I teleport say 3 level 30 wonders before the spire starts and/or before the tournament starts I would only be missing them in my city for a few hours unless they put in a cooldown as Soggy suggested(a 7 hour cooldown means I would be missing them for 28 hours a week for the cost of 6 teleports). Worth it!

You need to spire upside down with a colander taped to your head to get the teleports.....(seriously though I have noticed that the spire right before the FA tends to pay out more teleports if you blast it before the FA starts at the expense of ghost and staff badges during the FA)

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
(a 7 hour cooldown
Soggy suggested a 7 day cooldown.
My brain is still trying to figure out how to work that to my advantage, lol!

One of my cities has 195 teleports; the other has 50 left out of about 160 at one time. I used a bunch of them in that city to reset my strategy from mana to seeds; stored the mana huts I had collected over the years (30 of them in inventory), then stored all my magic residences as I went to pop/culture bldgs (have 15 of them in inventory). That city does a lot more in FA's, so using them every 6-8 weeks to clear out for those also decreased my supply. Now, it's stuck in Ch17 hell (there's not enough shrimp in all the oceans!) with a huge settlement, so I'm building up my teleport inventory again. It's really not hard to get loads of teleports if you top the spire every week. And, teleporting 3 wonders would only cost you 3 teleports (I make that mistake all the time, lol): you don't have to use them to place them back in your city ;)

Iyapo1

Seven days! Yikes yeah that would kill it! Except for players who sit in chapters for a long time. If I am not building I need less goods supplies and population so I could pretty easily teleport out my PT, Mountain Halls and my Golden Abyss so 72 wonder levels. So, yeah I can work with that and I would only use 3 teleports every 3 months or so while I rack up RRs, blueprints and make other wonders obnoxiously wonderful. Although until it hits 30 the PT would stay so...60 wonder level reduction and 2 blueprints until it hits 30....and if I put up my slum b4 teleporting(in my unused guest race slot) I can still FA!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If it is, none of my peeps have seen it, and if you could get the base, you would still have to get the artifacts.

All three original Phoenix bases from 2019, Storm, Aureate, and Fire, have been permanently in the crafting rotation for well over a year. If they are not showing up for anyone in that much time, then either one is already in the city or hiding in the building inventory.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah Myne, I just got the fire chicken in both my newly started cities. So they are there and yes you will have to still get the artifacts to evolve it, they are there too but cost 3 blue prints and 10000 fragments each. Ouch! They don't show up very often either, but even if you get it to level 3 or 4 it would be worth placing.