• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

InnoGames TV - August episode

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please leave your feedback on our newest episode of InnoGamesTV in this topic!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

I love playing Elvenar and of course I'm playing both races. Enjoyed watching the InnoGamesTV, There is hint of PVP in the future, which make me happy.

DeletedUser511

Hint? They said there was NO plan on making it PVP. They said they want to keep it peaceful. Watch it again you must not have been watching the right game updates.

DeletedUser

There will never be plundering.
There will be more battle options.
That's all I heard in the video on the pvp question. The "more opportunities to send your armies into battle" bit might mean a pvp arena; it might not.

DeletedUser797

I am not an avid player of games due to the fact that most games are filled with violence and systems that require you to join in competition with and against players. It is refreshing to find a game that is not so. In Elvenar, I can enjoy my game time without threat, and in peace.

DeletedUser511

I enjoy it that way too. People are wanting attacking other players but the Developers want to keep it peaceful for us. I always hated building up in protect mode then someone come and steal and pick on me. Its always someone that is WAY to powerful for me to pay back. Its games that the big eat the little and that is just crap. Which is why I really like this one because I dont have to worry about the strong picking on the little.