• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

InnoGames TV - Final Epsode Discussion

DeletedUser6892

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have released the final episode of InnoTV! We are looking forward to hearing your feedback after watching the video.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I like the video, except that it is the final episode... only had time to watch the Elvenar part, which is my favorite internet game! Been here a year and before joining an FS or getting a second town & another FS; I had a blast playing the winter event game last year, tho I really didn't know much of what I was doing except having fun!! Hope this Event is just as good; although some events this past year haven't been as good as others, some I have enjoyed and even finished!!! I think the buildings idea is awesome! Something fun and useful to a town, not just decorative w/minimal point value as some have been, tho not all, good Halloween bldgs! I look forward to this event; and hope we get more than a one day announcement of when it will start. One other thing that would help is to set the timer differently, they are very confusing when just a number of days, then the hours count down after what seems would've been the last day. "Days:Hours:Minutes" or something like this would be so much easier to follow, to make plans as playing event along with doing the usual tech research, building town, visits, and more. The best events have been fun, helped with growing town and good for fellowship if in one. Also, when they have been reasonable yet still challenging to play-- many people would love to play daily but most can't--due to real life ...jobs, families, health and more...As long as Inno & Elvenar keep listening and changing for the good; there will always be plenty of members who love this game...thanks for listening and have a great day and season, and a happy always! krazee4katz of Winyandor & Felyndral

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Nice!

I hope they will consider in future doing a Question and Answer session devoted entirely to the questions we have asked in the 'Ask Timon & Rike thread!
In place of the Live sessions - which are usually a waste of time because of the time wasted looking for questions - and the fact that the really good and relevant questions often get missed!!

Hawkwind

What a shame they are discontinuing this excellent feature! I would never have even played this game if I had not seen a segment for it years ago when I was looking at FoE video segment, and wondered what Elvenar was?!?! I consider this a significant loss, and will miss Timon & Rike greatly.

It was personal touches like this that separated Inno games from the normal rabble. Replaced by a Facebook page-- YUCK! What, they think we are all whiinny teenagers? LOL

DeletedUser6892

Not a Facebook fan either, but have been on FB for years, just don't use much...not sure what can be trusted was a good part of it (security is improved i understand) & hard to keep up..friends, rules, changes, groups.....
BUT...found someting there I am just starting to use and Luv it for the tips, info and more! the FB files from the platinum group page (which barely scratched surface of) are excellent sources of info...I think i have requested t to join group. The only thing is the loss of privacy(cuz FB-not the platinum group) as FB wants real name used; I don't usually on games and certain sites, but have only heard good, prob should check out the changes & then be able to use the good resources available in FB now (aside from platinum group, have other was asked to join for help in RL areas) sorry if bit off subject; I had actually just discoverd the videos saw 2 or 3 & now they are done, but if it's just a format change ... maybe better .... will wait and see! TY for listening and keep smilin!
& TY to Soggyshorts, Jack Luyt, Gems of Knowledge, and crazywizard among others along w/those running forum & so many others for all the help & discussions here & various sites done just for luv of this game.... =D

DeletedUser3489

Aelfwine, I don't understand, why would you cancel InnoTV episodes when everyone likes them and they have certainly been a successful part of your marketing efforts? In other words, why are you fixing something that isn't broken ... plenty of other things that you could work on fixing that could use some improvement. Makes me think that there is something else behind this cancellation, something that you're not saying. Perhaps, some sort of a big staff shakeup at InnoGames, i.e., the folks we know and love will no longer be at InnoGames in 2018 (and you want to bury this by not doing any more episodes)? I am just speculating -- I think that the community deserves a better explanation than your cryptic reference to some ambiguous "better fitting format", please give us an explanation that makes sense. Thank you.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Krazee4katz
You can make a fake FB account as long as the name is something like Bob Smith. They locked my SoggyShorts FB account, and I'm super annoyed about that.
I really don't want to mix RL and gaming, and I can't be bothered to learn how to set permissions etc on FB so that I can control who sees what (I assume it's possible) So now I just refuse to use anything that requires FB.

DeletedUser12299

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have released the final episode of InnoTV! We are looking forward to hearing your feedback after watching the video.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I was saddened at the end of the December 2017 InnoTV episode to see you all say goodbye. I love all your cool accents and getting the inside scoop on Elvenar. Hopefully you'll still give us presentations of the updates and features in some way. <3 to you ALL xo