• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

InnoGames TV - September episode

DeletedUser706

I see in the battle scene two priests attacking two DIFFERENT enemy units. Does this imply that the enemy AI will have an upgrade as well, i.e. will it be harder for us to figure out how the enemy is going to respond?

Also I saw only attack bonuses being applied. I guess that makes sense, because in the current system there was at most either an attack bonus or a defense bonus applicable, never both. Now with this 'scissors paper rock lizard spock' pentagram there will always be some attack bonus in effect (and possibly NO bonus if like units attack? e.g. Sorcs attacking Priests?). A rather clever move. No more defense bonuses means we will no longer be able to avoid losses. I do hope the AVERAGE unit losses will roughly stay the same in for example tournament play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

Oh dear God!! Please promise me you have a way to turn off the animations on those fairies! I have horrible migraines that are related to epilepsy. Those flapping wings will produce an instant fit. Seriously. Please. This isn't any kind of game grousing.

edit: I got quite ill from watching that. My migraines got triggered, badly.

WARNING TO ANYONE WITH EPILEPSY, DO NOT WATCH THIS EPISODE.

DeletedUser2855

ok what i wanna know is tournament battles will level of unite there stay same or they will be same level as our units if they had 3th upgrade i guess winning would be harder cost more units,,,,

DeletedUser43

@Ælfwine, could you please forward the part to the devs that the fairy flapping wings can be hazardous to some people's health? I have heard from others that I am not the only one facing this. Pokemon recently did something bad like this in their game too and caused a lot of seizures.

DeletedUser3575

@Jewess Y'know, I've never even checked! I thought it would be more or less a given in games like this - but I should know by now that typical player satisfaction ideas are pretty far from Inno's minds ;)

DeletedUser3312

I hope you do post it! And if you do a poll, you know how I will vote. smiles

DeletedUser2848

Oh dear God!! Please promise me you have a way to turn off the animations on those fairies! I have horrible migraines that are related to epilepsy. Those flapping wings will produce an instant fit. Seriously. Please. This isn't any kind of game grousing.

edit: I got quite ill from watching that. My migraines got triggered, badly.

WARNING TO ANYONE WITH EPILEPSY, DO NOT WATCH THIS EPISODE.
You can turn off the animations. This is the first day I have enjoyed playing. The game is not moving around now. Was a very bad lag caused by animations. I can relate to the migraines.

DeletedUser43

Luckydar, You can't turn the animation off on the fights. Only in the regular city. I hope they will change it. I'm so sorry you can relate to the migraines. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Hugs!!!! I will pass you my two best migraine tips.....if it is cloudy and you get migraines from the weather, then do some pushups (if you can't do a whole pushup, just lean against a counter top and do it that way). That helps balance the pressure inside your head and out. And the second tip is to eat a smoothie or some kind of super cold icy drink while you keep your feet in the hottest water you can stand. It helps for a little while. ;)

xxoxox

DeletedUser43

When you have been in the worst pain you can imagine for hours and hours or days and days, you will do anything. If you said it would help if I stood on one foot while painting an exact copy of the Mona Lisa while singing an aria, I'd get out my paint, grab a good shoe and start warming my voice! lol :)