• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

InnoGames TV - September episode

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please leave your feedback on our newest episode of InnoGames TV in this topic!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

I do like the idea of hosting the "guest races". Will be a nice addition to gameplay. Since we cannot take over abandoned cities, this would be
a good replacement.

DeletedUser511

I love the guest race idea.:D Will it come with its own piece of land in our town or will we have to squeeze them in? I dont have room for them.

DeletedUser18

I love the guest race idea.:D Will it come with its own piece of land in our town or will we have to squeeze them in? I dont have room for them.
The data exists in internal information right now, Xavier. This will be released on Beta soon - then we can give more specifics. It should lengthen the tech tree, however, if my understanding is accurate.

DeletedUser

I love the Guest Races addition, Sounds like it going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait to see them fight. :D

DeletedUser511

You know also if we have to squeeze them in they should bring along with them culture so its the culture buildings we have to replace.

DeletedUser61

Just from watching the September video, the Guest Race will be in a separate little annex of its own, with its own rules.

Hopefully that means that the Guest Race will be using a different set of boosted relics. If we can also trade with our guests, or if their production ends up in our usual inventories while they're guests, we're going to have a LOT more strategic options. One can always hope!

DeletedUser535

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please leave your feedback on our newest episode of InnoGames TV in this topic!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

I adore the idea of the Quest Races! I think it will add interest, fun and excitement to the game! But I do have some questions about how it will work.

1. does the new race come with it's own land to build on, or do you have to delete part of your Human or Elf city to fit them in?

2. It was mentioned that the quest race will move away when they can support themselves, and a new race will take their place. Does that mean the quest city that you have spent time and resources building will just be deleted from your city, and you will be left with a blank space that the new race will appear in? I would not like to lose the Guest Race city, especially if the buildings are beautiful and elaborate, as they have hinted that they will be. Can we keep our Guest Race cities or will they all vanish when we have built them high enough? I would love to see my Human or Elf city, like the center of a wheel, with the various Quest Races surrounding it!

I am really eager to see this new content appear! When will it appear in the Beta site?