• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

InnoTV July Episode

DeletedUser2753

Update: Just researched the Orc Portal and instantly got the Quest "Sell You Fairy Portal"
I expected this and If you read the description, you can see why I could not help but chuckle considering "Coming Soon" never happened.

To the Mods: A question. Will the Mercenary camp stay and be level up-gradable to change it to Orcs or Goblins before the next release makes it again useless? I dislike being the pickle in the middle.

DeletedUser61

At the moment the Mercenary Camp provides no benefit, and I'll probably delete mine if I need some space.

In the Facebook Q&A last week, the only thing the developers said, about the Flying Fairy Units, is that the whole combat engine is being upgraded, NOT just a couple of units. But they did not provide a timeline.