• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Instants Arrived

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Apparently the instants have arrived, and if you haven't logged recently, there might be a gift waiting for you. They look useful, just need to know how one acquires more. Do we make them? Find them in chests? Something else?

DeletedUser9247

But what's the point of introducing a new feature that boosts the existing feature when you could have just fixed the feature in the first place?! If workshops would put out decent amount of supplies...oh wait...I spy with my little eye...a corporate landscape!
upload_2017-7-25_14-20-19.png

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That's a not-unreasonable position for someone who hasn't seen the last year of attempts. They've made some repair attempts on Beta in the past and been threatened with mass exodus. A lot of people have become heavily reliant on the quest cycling and they don't take kindly to most attempts to fix it.

DeletedUser4372

i see numbers under the award. i collected for the smallest spell one and it said 3850 supplies. was not sure if that meant it would give those also, or charge me that much. It charged me (i would put the numbers up, but the server already kicked me, " for a smoother, crap". but back to topic). It also says i can get coins. Coins also has the number 3850 under it. but on coins, that does not cost me this, it actually was the amount it gives.. maybe the game can not make these things so backwards? have a rule of operations and follow it? if it will be a cost, so be it, but to switch stuff around all the time only shows a deep level of newbie in the back office. Sort of like being able to stop production on everything, EXCEPT an event award, that just disappears if you stop production on this. no continuity and you guys NEVER own up to your stupid mistakes.

DeletedUser6892

Where is the information on Instants? I understand the % of storage total added to storage, but does the coins or supplies also count toward a quest? How do we get them? If total goes over, will the difference be lost like coins in some situations or will it just stop and tell you that you shouldn't use because it will give to many? Details would be appreciated.
--RE: Quest cycling- I never did much because of the time it takes to go thru them but with this recent Special Quest with the Beets drraining all my resources just to get some bldgs that will only be good temporarily (sorry there are some very good buildings - but at what cost), and just starting the Dwarven chapter 6, I feel lucky to have been able to get the first grand prize. For some it seems they are getting too many relics, and I can't get enough of certain relics, for spells, etc, seems always short on something. Provinces take forever to scout and can't win a battle except tourneys....I guess this is not my favorite quest either but for different reasons than other players, probably depending where one is on research tree. If it were not for being able to cycle thru quests I would have run low and/or out of coins and supplies over and over. It's keeping me in the game!
--I really lovethis game and the people I have met, we have fun, but sometimes it is very difficult to do the required quests without always being short on one resource or another. I realize where I've made mistakes; but no resolution when I change strategy recommended by Elvenar Innogames rules.
--Hope this is ok, I tried tostay w/instants and then the other mentioned subjects already mentioned in previous posts - ie: instants/herd quest/quest cycling....
--TY for listening and have a great day!

DeletedUser1390

They should work like any other source of coins and supplies. They count toward quests that say gain coins/supplies because you are gaining coins/supplies. (I assume for those quests the game just looks at your coin/supply total and reads when they go up.) If you go over you will probably lose the excess - good question if they offer a warning like when you sell a building, that would be nice. But if you're that close to maxxing out, that's probably not the time you'd be using them anyway.

Hob-nob

I got them in one world but not the other two. Logged out and back in, still not there. Anyone know if we're getting them in all our worlds or not?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I got them in one world but not the other two. Logged out and back in, still not there. Anyone know if we're getting them in all our worlds or not?
There is no information indicating that will happen. they are appearing once per account on the first world you log into. I think they're just meant as a bonus to help you understand how they work. Hopefully they will be easily available, and the first free ones will be a drop in the bucket.

DeletedUser1016

Yeah, I would be very interested in learning where to get more!

DeletedUser9247

Well, after trying it out I say - IF the instants are going to be available on common basis AND they will include time reducing ones- it'll be a nice feature that may in fact let us abandon quest cycling. But from players perspective (let's pretend we do not understand somebody was told to come up with something new and exciting) you would achieve that by simply adjusting numbers on production and upgrading... Although I bet my dust making pixies, instants will be just like blueprints.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2228

You sure about that? I tested it and can confirm that the supplies provided by an instant DO NOT count towards the quest to collect X supplies.

DeletedUser8752

I never got speed up instants just coins and supplies. I'm not to keen on trying them out right now when I don't really need them because I don't know how available they are going to be. Got burned on that when I first started playing and diamonds. No thanks.

However. If they are easily obtainable through the game, sure I see them as a good thing. I'm in constant need of monies right now, and soon to be supplies.