• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Internal Error

DeletedUser5800

I don't know if this is where this goes or has been asked or explained, but is it common to get an internal error pop-up and game reload every 5 minutes because that's what has been happening to me for a couple of weeks and it's just getting worse all the time. It reloads about 45 seconds in the past like I got out of time sync and was trying to collect in the future or something. Any input?

DeletedUser2963

Try reducing your city graphic quality. Bottom right had side of the screen, the little cog, the the little option cog. None, no movement in the city, low some movement, high and my shockwave crashes allot:eek:

DeletedUser5800

Try reducing your city graphic quality.
I put it on low a few days ago to see if towns would load faster when visiting and there is one town that always crashes shockwave and it still did, not even the biggest town, not sure what that's about, but I also still got an internal error when I went to collect something, that's the only time it happens is collecting or starting an upgrade and only after I've been on for more than about 5 minutes without doing anything usually but the past few days it has gotten sooner and doesn't care what I've been doing. It happens on Beta and US5, guess I'll try emptying the cache and updating clock, Firefox once started crashing and telling me I was in the future and that fixed that, maybe something similar. Just wandered if it was my problem or a bigger one. :)

DeletedUser

Firefox once started crashing and telling me I was in the future and that fixed that, maybe something similar. Just wandered if it was my problem or a bigger one. :)

It hapened to me so swich to Firefox (wanted to recomand it then i seen you already are using) much more rare now, so got no idea why and how to fix it, sorry. Maybe just uninstal/reinstal Firefox? try other browsers? dont know :(

Tauriel Dragonwood

I don't think the internal error messages or the lag in the game is a computer problem. I recently bought a brand new gaming computer and the game was working fine until the events started. Which makes me think it may be the servers are overloaded. They just can't handle the volume of elves and humans playing the game at the same time.

A tech was told me the game developers need to fix the memory leak. When you visit someone, the game will temporarily store that city in your PC's memory, then you visit another city and another. Each time you visit someone's city, the game keeps storing the data from all the cities you've just visited instead of just storing the data from the current city you're visiting. It ruins the gaming experience to have to stop several times to refresh and/or clear the cache. If that's what is happening, that is a strain on my computer's brain.