• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Interworld travel

DeletedUser1536

What do you all think about having inter world relations. My idea is that the game builders could make some sort of portal where, if you have a city in more than one world you could move and even bring items back and forth between them. This could maybe be a built or earned building with relics used each time you go on an intergalactic trip. Perhaps as it upgrades the trips could get longer, you could go to other members cities farther and farther from home and you have the ability to transport more items with you. Just a thought.
Posted by Jewel Elf

DeletedUser2424

I respectfully don't like this idea.

#1 - The selfish reason... I don't have multiple cities and I don't want to have to do that.
#2 - The game reason... It'd give people that have multiple cities an unfair advantage... and it'd throw off the dynamics of the game... it'd reduce the dependence on fellowships... If i had an awesome city in each world with different boosts I could just shuffle my goods around. You'd effectively end up with colonies... cities where the player isn't really actively participating and the city just exists to benefit their main city. Making that player less likely to do neighborly visits / participate in tournaments.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
What do you all think about having inter world relations. My idea is that the game builders could make some sort of portal where, if you have a city in more than one world you could move and even bring items back and forth between them. This could maybe be a built or earned building with relics used each time you go on an intergalactic trip. Perhaps as it upgrades the trips could get longer, you could go to other members cities farther and farther from home and you have the ability to transport more items with you. Just a thought.
Posted by Jewel Elf

The Devs will never buy this.
It would allow people to open a 'donkey' city in a different world for no other reason than to produce stuff for export to their main world.
One main hall, twenty warehouses, twenty residences and twenty marble manufactories...

DeletedUser1536

I see I did not think of ways this idea could be abused.... Albert Einstein **** E=Mc2*****Atomic Bomb