• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Intimidated?

DeLynn Skye

Or curious? lol. Look this is a cool game, made up of people. Us. Everyone is going to tell you how great their group is. In many cases, the "ranking" will support that classification. Some of these folks have been here for YEARS, and they've got lots of points. Some of them are really nice. Smart. Savvy. Cool. And we can learn a lot from them! I'm friends with several of them, and Iike them a lot. I even want to play with them myself--BUT, I'm not quite ready to leave my current fellows--and I've got cool neighbors, and they take my trades and say hi, and life is good. But, my fellows. Well they have stories. They have lives with stories I want and get to hear. And they're building great cities and playing ball when the clock is ticking and I'm not going to leave them. But life takes its toll and EVERY FS that doesn't have an active recruiting program suffers losses. I failed my FS. I ghosted and I'm guilty. I'm here now, again, to find those players who may have been orphaned, or who are new and just want a safe haven to learn. I'm not going to BS you. We're quirky, but solid. We need a 3rd chance (I think I was on here a year ago asking for help on our second chance, which was probably really a third chance, but I digress...) Check us out, see my post on the other (fellows looking for FS) and see what we can do together.
Apply or message a mage - The NEW High Elves-Rcrtng and let's go have fun on this place. Peace out-Del

DeLynn Skye

Apparently this worked the last time (we filled up) but we do have one more spot (again) And we sure could use a Crystals boosted player. We have mages who make LOTS of cookies, and I always have eggnog ready to go. We have plans, but we are relaxed about them. We have fun, but we have a few eyes on the balls. We're not perfect, but we're ALL ABOUT learning and sharing that. I'm never on here--so message in the game!