• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Introducing myself

• Thread starter DeletedUser16608
  • Start date

HJK84

Welcome!

Yes it will.
And this forum is better than even in game help. Unless you get lucky and are welcomed into the FS' that some of the more knowledgeable players are in, that are also here :eek:

Good luck! :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome to the game and forums!
There are some good guides for the game here in the forum and someone is usually around to answer questions you will have. An extensive guide to just about everything can be found here: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-to-elvenar.3966/
Another site with lots of great info run by players is at https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/
The first bit of advice I think every new player should get is: Join a fellowship.
To find a fellowship, scroll all the way to the bottom of the forum. Find the world you're in and there is a section for players looking for FS where you can post. There's also a section for FS looking for players that you can browse through.
If there's anything else you need help with, just ask.

DeletedUser3313

I wanted to say hello. Also I am very new, need lots of coaching. I have more questions and need help but I'll be patient...lol....it will come in do time..
Join MorningStar and I will help you. We are a laid-back group and very helpful!

DeletedUser14671

Hello and welcome to the game. I'm fairly new but lucky enough that my fellowship (which has a couple of openings still) has some people in it that play in other worlds and are very friendly and helpful! Sanctuary Shire is the name of my fellowship. Laid back people. I'm learning tons!

DeletedUser1946

I wanted to say hello. Also I am very new, need lots of coaching. I have more questions and need help but I'll be patient...lol....it will come in do time..
You're welcome to join Valhalla. We're an active fellowship and give lots of help to our new members!