• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inventory trade sheet cut off at bottom

mikeledo

I hope you plan to fix this before the next chapter or else trading will be difficult. Windows 10/Firefox

Attachments

• Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    88.3 KB · Views: 97

OIM20

This is not limited to the inventory. It's anything that has to scroll past a certain length. I am seeing this with PMs with more than 6 total messages included within the thread.

Elcysandir: Elcysandir PMs.jpg

Sinya Arda: Sinya Arda PMs.jpg

Harandar: Harandar PMs.jpg

I've circled date/time; URLs; the portion of the message showing where it's been cut off, even if that's just the buttons like in Harandar; and the bottom of the scroll bar to show that I can move no further down. I did black / blank out user names as they aren't relevant to the problem.

Access details:
Version: v1.137.2-(b5d0ba0) - html5 (2021-09-02 09:31)
World: Elcysandir, Sinya Arda, Harandar
Browser: Firefox 92.0.1 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 4/5 = happens often, but not always -- seems to be related to the allowable length of the scroll bar.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@OIM20
While I think they should try to correct this, there's a workaround for it cutting off in the messages window: Start typing in the 'write your msg here' space and it will unlock and let you scroll down. You don't have to 'send' what you're typing; I just use xxx.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I hope you plan to fix this before the next chapter or else trading will be difficult. Windows 10/Firefox
Is this still happening or has it been resolved? When I open in Firefox I have the entire panel.