• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

inventory

jerintus

ya I only have 25 pages in summoning inventory but some in my fellowship have a 100 pages or more.

WhiteflameKaran

I think this is a very good idea. I spend far too long when searching for a specific items. If my 37 pages of summonings were categorised somehow it would be much simpler and helpful.

Kadhrin

For Instants in the browser:
Move the Evolution artifacts to the end of the list, like they are in the mobile app.
Every time I need to dig into instants, I have to go past three pages of artifacts. They're the LEAST-commonly needed things, but they're FIRST in inventory, making them a big annoyance.

For Buildings/Summonings:
Could we have filters or some sort of "order by" drop-down? Right now the ordered-by "power" is, generally, most recent chapter first -- but within that chapter, it's not at all obvious what the sort order is.

jerintus

For Instants in the browser:
Move the Evolution artifacts to the end of the list, like they are in the mobile app.
Every time I need to dig into instants, I have to go past three pages of artifacts. They're the LEAST-commonly needed things, but they're FIRST in inventory, making them a big annoyance.

For Buildings/Summonings:
Could we have filters or some sort of "order by" drop-down? Right now the ordered-by "power" is, generally, most recent chapter first -- but within that chapter, it's not at all obvious what the sort order is.
ya and the troop buildings are all over the place

Zoof

It's an excellent idea that would make things infinitely easier for us. So of course that means it'll never get implemented with a stated reason (if any) being that it'd be too hard to implement [/s]

Adding onto the suggestion, perhaps a drop-down menu that contains methods by which things may be sorted. For example:
1. Highest culture per square
2. Highest mana per square
3. Alphabetical order
4. By chapter
5. Evolving buildings first
6. Set buildings first
7. Expiring buildings first
8. Buildable buildings first (things that you built normally but then teleported to your inventory, such as workshops or manufactories)

And finally, a search bar like we have in mobile. And to be evil, allow us to use regex for searching

Kadhrin

And finally, a search bar like we have in mobile. And to be evil, allow us to use regex for searching
Y'all are gonna get the devs to respond with some choice SQL like
SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Clue > 1​
[No rows returned]

Myne

Oh Wise One
It's an excellent idea that would make things infinitely easier for us. So of course that means it'll never get implemented with a stated reason (if any) being that it'd be too hard to implement [/s]

Adding onto the suggestion, perhaps a drop-down menu that contains methods by which things may be sorted. For example:
3. Alphabetical order
4. By chapter
6. Set buildings first
8. Buildable buildings first (things that you built normally but then teleported to your inventory, such as workshops or manufactories)

Keep it simple...right now they cant even do much for glitches...baby steps yall.

jerintus

3. Alphabetical order
4. By chapter
6. Set buildings first

well the other 3 tabs are organized I cant see why they cant give us a toll to organize our summoning's. if enough people keep this thread goin it should be like a bur up the butt that irritates enough to get it done

Zoof

well the other 3 tabs are organized I cant see why they cant give us a toll to organize our summoning's. if enough people keep this thread goin it should be like a bur up the butt that irritates enough to get it done
Actually, the devs use forum mods like bouncers, making sure that ideas that are suggested here never make it to their eyeballs unless the proper format is followed and the contents of that makes it past all rounds of voting. We can discuss it amongst ourselves all we like in order to refine an idea, but serious suggestions gotta follow the format.

Unlike most game developers, Inno uses their castle properly :p

Myne

Oh Wise One

Well, @jerintus, it's like this. Everytime we get something we want, they take away something. It has happened without fail for well over a year that I know of. The saying Be careful what you ask for fully applies to this game.

DeletedUser27062

Actually, the devs use forum mods like bouncers, making sure that ideas that are suggested here never make it to their eyeballs unless the proper format is followed and the contents of that makes it past all rounds of voting. We can discuss it amongst ourselves all we like in order to refine an idea, but serious suggestions gotta follow the format.

Unlike most game developers, Inno uses their castle properly :p
And even then ideas are often lost in the void of hopelessness. Look at all the posts, polls, discussion over notifications. Years of pleading followed by a denial from devs that it was even an issue.