• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Invisible Dryads

Tauriel Dragonwood

Not sure if this is supposed to happen or it may be a glitch. I took my Dryads on the battlefield to give them some training practice. All I saw was their squad numbers but their little green bodies were invisible. Has anyone else experienced this?

DeletedUser4207

Yeah, I get invisible player characters, invisible obstacles, etc on a semi-regular basis... seems to occur when too much flash is in use on my computer. closing everything down, clearing cache, and not letting anything be stored on my computer tends to help -- otherwise clear your flash / java cache a lot

Tauriel Dragonwood

I have cleared my cache, made sure no other programs are running in the background, defragged my computer before playing Elvenar BUT the Dryads still are invisible. Since I don't like controlling or battling invisible things, I don't even take them into battle anymore. Hope the game developers fix this problem.