• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Invisible Dryads

Tauriel Dragonwood

Not sure if this is supposed to happen or it may be a glitch. I took my Dryads on the battlefield to give them some training practice. All I saw were their squad numbers but their little green bodies were invisible. Has anyone else experienced this?

DeletedUser4778

Happens to me very often with any unit. I normally have to close my browser and window and reload the game.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The good news is you can reload mid-battle without quitting or any loss. When the game resumes it brings up a window about the battle and asks you if you would like to resume the fight. I think it also gives a surrender option too.

DeletedUser3087

What browser are you using. Invisible units seem to appear if I have been connected for quite some time. A browser refresh usually fixes it.

Tauriel Dragonwood

I've tried everything Russio. Cleared my browser and cache. Even tried another browser. Nothing works. I am using Windows 10's browser, Microsoft Edge. Even Internet Explorer did not make the Dryads appear. They are the only unit that has a problem displaying on my laptop. I saw a box to check for Hardware Acceleration. I checked that box but I still do not see them on the battlefield. All I see is the amount of units in their squad.