• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Invisible Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13103

It works as long as I remember where I put it and it comes back - but sometimes my trader just vanishes and I thought you might like to know :)
invisible-trader.png

Game version: v1.82.3-(5f49714) (2019-07-03 09:16)
Game world: Cerv
Browser + version: Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: Chrome (embedded) - PPAPI 32.0.0.223
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Screen resolution: 1366X768
Account name: CrashBaxter
Humans or Elves: Elves

HJK84

This happens sometimes to me also. But with many random buildings. Usually a Refresh or Reset of Browser or even switching Browsers fixes the situation.

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser13103

This happens sometimes to me also. But with many random buildings. Usually a Refresh or Reset of Browser or even switching Browsers fixes the situation.

Good luck! :)
Yes, HJK84 a refresh may bring the building back to rights for me, too:) And the building works fine - it's just invisible. But thought I should mention it incase it develops into something bigger, as these things can.

DeletedUser13103

I only ever have odd things like that happen after I switched from the Flash version to the HTML5 version. Are you sure you are still using Flash?

Yes Enevhar Aldarion, I am still using Flash. I need to allow my browser to use Flash each time I start playing but I did not want to change to HTML5 because, well, because.. fine, I am lazy and fear change :|

Status
Not open for further replies.