• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Invisible Treasure Chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightshadeCS

I suppose this could be user error on my part, but I did diligently search and could not find the chest at times.

Game version:
(v1.82.2-(52115b6) (2019-07-01 09:17)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: NightshadeCS
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Since the change in background, some treasure chests seem not to appear when having received the notification that a treasure is available in the city I am helping.

Expected situation:
To find a treasure chest somewhere on the outskirts of the city when receiving the notification.

Reproduction Steps
Go to neighbor's city
2. Give Aid
3. Receive notification of treasure chest
4. Cannot find treasure chest image.
5. __

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

NightshadeCS

There is one pesky spawn location that spawns on the top line of a city, that if a player has a large building placed, it blocks sight of the chest.. Most times when I cant find a chest right away I just move on to the next city.. you do not loose a chest from not collecting it, it just respawns later in another city

Yes, this is a good point, as long as someone has not gone through on mobile and helped almost all of the cities beforehand. With the new background, it appears that the city is too far over to the left, unless that row hangs over a cliff intentionally. That may be interfering with the chests. While only an annoyance to me, I do think it warrants a bug report so that it may be passed to the devs if it is a mistake.

hvariidh gwendrot

it's not just you nightshade it's another glitch with this new beach motif ..they re re adjusted the city positioning now visit chests are not showing

Fayeanne

I love the turtle location! :D

turtle.png

Status
Not open for further replies.