• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Invites to play other game thur Messages

DeletedUser2396

Yes for the past few days i have been receiving invites to play another game thur the Message Box from someone who isn't in my Fellowship the Game - AgeofSpace

Is this allowed to send Messages thur the Envelope to other people or Fellowships?
and if so am i allowed to send message of another game i also play which i can supply my personal link to it

according to the Forum Game Rules it is forbidden to post that link in this forum as it would be considered an advertizement thus my Question is it also forbidden to send the info of my personal link thur the Message Envelope in Game itself as a few different people have been sending me messages advertizing this other game - AgeofSpace the past few days

Bump1

Last edited by a moderator: