• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

IOS Mobile app - Enchantments not available

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1481192
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1481192

I updated to the latest version of the App this morning (1.47.1 on Feb 8th), and the release notes noted the availability of Enchantments both for production and inventory.

When I click on the Magic Academy, there is no choice to produce anything.

When I check my Inventory, Enchantments are not listed / available / an option.

Should they be available in this release, or is something else pending?

Deleted User - 1481192

I downloaded 1.47.2 today for iOS, the same issue - the notes say Enchantments are available, but they are not.

DeletedUser3507

Mine works fine, even allowed me to trade Elemental items, but no spell functionality

Deleted User - 1481192

JPS54 - can you clarify? Can you see / create Enchantments like Power of Provision?

DeletedUser3507

Spells most likely will be in next release:rolleyes:
Hey with the mobile app I can visit 452 provinces in 20 minutes I am not [-].

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@jps54 , I think this is the part of the release notes for 1.47.2 that Weaveforger is talking about:
  • We also bring the first batch of functionalities for the magic academy: Enchantments production and Enchantments inventory.
@Weaveforger There's another thread that's been somewhat active re: trader 'improvements' in this release as well debating if these are an improvement/working as intended. Not speaking for jp, but he may have been answering quesitons in both threads as he responded here. I just checked my mobile version, it's 1.47.2 and there is no functionality in my Magic Academy there either. Like jp, I usually play on a browser and use mobile for visits and occasional resource collection/resets. But I agree with you, it looks like they said mobile would have the ability to see inventory of and produce spells with this update.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello @Weaveforger ,

You are right in your questioning regarding this line from the release note:
  • We also bring the first batch of functionalities for the magic academy: Enchantments production and Enchantments inventory.
At the moment, that portion of the release note was never actually "released" with update #1.47.2. There has not been any added functionality to the Magic Academy. So sorry for the confusion! We will have that taken care of. If I receive any update on the matter, more than what is already here, I will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience!

~Xelenia