• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is anyone else noticing the vacancies?

MagicPagan

This was the first world I created a city in. Lately, it seems like every time I go in there, there are another one or two vacancies.

I still have neighbors, and I am a member of an active FS, but just wondered what's up?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, some cities that go inactive are deleted after a certain amount of time. Or some of those cities could have been moved to a different location on the map. And some dead cities just sit there forever and ever because someone bought diamonds before deciding to quit.

tiG23

just got moved, @40 goldmines on old place, currently 25 on the new. and there is NO ONE below me on the map just outside my green space. NO ONE. some to the right/left and above me it's beautifully filled in. isn't going to be easy to keep from hitting the wall on the top side where everyone is.

Socrates28

One time I got moved I had gold mines to my south and west. While I do not remember the exact count it was well over 100 before I finally go moved to my present neighborhood. Survive in the meantime and you will be moved.
I survived and you can too.

StormShark55

I will soon be one of those vacancies as the game in my opinion has changed for the worse. Most games like this are for making money, they get you hooked on the game and then start tightening it up and making you use more resources in the hopes you will spend money or spend more money. This game will die soon and another will be created, it's an endless cycle, the question is, are you a sucker enough to spend money on these games or are you smart and play for free until the game gets to the point where it is so bad you quit.

shimmerfly

@StormShark55
Sorry to hear you may leave the game. You do not ever need to spend a dime on this game if you choose not to.
Elvenar is a growing game. You grow your city and as you do the game gets more difficult. That still doesn't mean you need to pay cash to play. Just a bit of strategy and good planning!
No gold mines here, only some innactive cities.

Black watch

I've seen the same situation... many of my high ranked neighbors are gone now... that stinks.
Coin's have started filling in where dead cities were. It's usually only around 5 or so... this time about 15 coins showed up and stayed for quite a while. Well into the second week. Only today did I notice most of them are filled in finally.
I do seem to have several new players that are active... how long that lasts is another matter.

DeletedUser25391

I picked up 6 batches of coin at once, one day last week. Use to be about that many in a month's time.
I did an elvenstat on everyone in my 'hood not in fellowship, 20 or so.
Only 2 were active, the rest inactive going on 3 years. That's sad!

defiantoneks

got moved a few weeks ago. i dont mind the coin cities, but having real neighbors is good too. just had to go re-introduce myself and start cultivating new visitors since i lost my established "regulars."

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have noticed more coins on the map. I have never been moved before. I wonder if having more coins instead of cities in my area is a sign I might be moved...

defiantoneks

as long as you didnt check the "dont move me" box. but i would not expect a speedy move. i sat in no mans land for months before finally building up neighbors, then losing a bunch, and THEN getting moved.