• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Llanwyn

Elvenstats hasn't updated in the last week. I refreshed, and contacted support, but have received no response. I can update members list, but my fellowship score remains unchanged, the last tournament isn't loaded, and the last stats email is for week ending 8/14 (normally updates the day after)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It still will not let me see anything other than my own personal stuff. I can't see my fs info or anything else on site yet it just keeps loading. Months now.

Llanwyn

It still will not let me see anything other than my own personal stuff. I can't see my fs info or anything else on site yet it just keeps loading. Months now.
Are you in top 75k players on your server and your FS in top 750? If you or your FS are lower than that your data would not load, per FAQ. My FS is in top 100, I am ranked just over 300.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Are you in top 75k players on your server and your FS in top 750? If you or your FS are lower than that your data would not load, per FAQ. My FS is in top 100, I am ranked just over 300.
My fs is rank 14 on server. My individual rank currently is 1950. I used to be able to use the site all the time until past few months.

Last edited:

Smooper

I am having the same issues and ElvenStats is crucial for doing my job as AM. I recruit using the tool to research a player's past play and I also use it to reward players who are doing well with city growth and the tournaments. This will really mess up our fellowship over the long run.

Deleted User - 849411552

ElvenStats is working for me on Sinya Arda. I was able to see my fellowship and also a random other fellowship in Sinya Arda and a random player.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
ElvenStats is working for me on Sinya Arda. I was able to see my fellowship and also a random other fellowship in Sinya Arda and a random player.
I went on the site yesterday for research; I had no problems at all. I'm also on Sinya. My current rank is 200 something, although I don't know what rank has to do with it.

Lady Dastardly

It does seem like the auto data scraping didn't run on Aug 21 in Sinya or Ceravyn, since I'm seeing the same lack of info as @Llanwyn. The FS silk tourney data is also missing for the week ending Aug 7. My personal pages show my tourney performance for Aug. 7, but not for Aug 21. The site was made, and is maintained, by a single player and occasionally something happens (usually a game update) that causes the auto data collection to fail. It usually doesn't last more than a week or two before it gets fixed. *fingers crossed*

Have no clue what's going on for @Yavimaya though. Sounds like it could be a device specific issue on her end? Yavi, have you tried accessing it from a computer recently?

Last edited:

Ihrlaen

I just searched Yavimaya on Elvenstats and everything looked pretty normal and what I see generally in game (@Yavimaya , you are in my explored area on Sinya so I took a peek to make sure it looked more or less right). I also manually refreshed everyone in the Tolkien fellowship, and again it looked normal.

BrinDarby

Compared to eGems , eStats seems to work fine for me.
For a bit it wouldn't update cities, but that went away.

Its my direct line to eArchitect, and sure it could be better,
but I haven't noticed it not working.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It does seem like the auto data scraping didn't run on Aug 21 in Sinya or Ceravyn, since I'm seeing the same lack of info as @Llanwyn. The FS silk tourney data is also missing for the week ending Aug 7. My personal pages show my tourney performance for Aug. 7, but not for Aug 21. The site was made, and is maintained, by a single player and occasionally something happens (usually a game update) that causes the auto data collection to fail. It usually doesn't last more than a week or two before it gets fixed. *fingers crossed*

Have no clue what's going on for @Yavimaya though. Sounds like it could be a device specific issue on her end? Yavi, have you tried accessing it from a computer recently?
I haven't been able to yet but will soon.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I just searched Yavimaya on Elvenstats and everything looked pretty normal and what I see generally in game (@Yavimaya , you are in my explored area on Sinya so I took a peek to make sure it looked more or less right). I also manually refreshed everyone in the Tolkien fellowship, and again it looked normal.
Ty. It won't let me even look at my own fs. I can see my own personal stuff every week though. I will try on computer when I can to see if that works.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I see stuff similar to @Lady Dastardly and agree it looks like some data has been missed in the auto updates. Recently there was the launch of the Workshop Challenge on beta as well as a new chapter launch. I don't recall the timing (and don't have the time to go research it) but it occurred to me the new chapter launch especially could be throwing a monkey wrench into the auto updates. If so, we'll have to wait until he has time to manually update each server.
My current rank is 200 something, although I don't know what rank has to do with it.
I think this was being discussed as one reason your info might not auto update on the site. In his FAQ's he explains the auto updates happen for the top xxx ranked players and the top xxx ranked FS's. There's also something about players who have not yet reached the individual ranking parameter but have joined an FS that has and how they may need to manually refresh for individual info to be updated.

USING

Elvenstats hasn't updated in the last week. I refreshed, and contacted support, but have received no response. I can update members list, but my fellowship score remains unchanged, the last tournament isn't loaded, and the last stats email is for week ending 8/14 (normally updates the day after)
Maybe....
index.php

No more male chauvinism!!!
No more priest superiority!!!
Equal Rights for BUDDY!!!

index.php

Alpha Lyrae

I have a friend who just started playing on the EN server. Does anyone know if elvenstats provides info for all servers?

Lady Dastardly

If your friend 's city is very new, it will take a little bit for them to reach the above mentioned benchmarks for inclusion:

Why isn't my user on elvenstats?

You have to rank in the top 75,000 on your server. You also get added if you are a member of a fellowship that is in the top 750 and you press the refresh members button on the fellowship page. One caveat here though, I don't think your score history will not be snapshotted each week until you reach the top 75000.
*copy/pasted from the elvenstats FAQ*

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I see stuff similar to @Lady Dastardly and agree it looks like some data has been missed in the auto updates. Recently there was the launch of the Workshop Challenge on beta as well as a new chapter launch. I don't recall the timing (and don't have the time to go research it) but it occurred to me the new chapter launch especially could be throwing a monkey wrench into the auto updates. If so, we'll have to wait until he has time to manually update each server.

I think this was being discussed as one reason your info might not auto update on the site. In his FAQ's he explains the auto updates happen for the top xxx ranked players and the top xxx ranked FS's. There's also something about players who have not yet reached the individual ranking parameter but have joined an FS that has and how they may need to manually refresh for individual info to be updated.
Thanks, Sami.