• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lady Dastardly

Looks like everything ran correctly today, based on what I'm seeing for my cities and FS's. The report is going to be somewhat messed up for a few weeks since last week got skipped, and the tourney chest count will be off as well.

Ariel Greensleeves

Yes, just take a deep breath and realize...its free. One person with two small children is responsible for it. (And have you donated to their college funds yet?)
FS update has been missing for two weeks and just came through in Ceravyn, but growth data is missing.
Now when architect doesn't work in the middle of a major city overhaul, that's the time to scream and run in circles!

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Elvenstats has been working for me in all my worlds. I always take a look at it. I just manually update everything. AND I have donated to the college fund.

Ariel Greensleeves

I'm having issues with elvenstats again. It will update FS stuff except the accolades and tourney stuff (hasn't updated since July 17). Yes we are ranked high enough. I thought it had something to do with the person running elvenstats (god bless them!) being busy, but I see that a FS in Sinya is getting updated. IN addition, my new account on Sinya made it to the list but also hasn't updated since about the same time (july 17). Is this a "me" issue?

Smooper

I notice when I try to look at tournament scores that both players and fellowship pages have the bar graph updated only through the tournament ending July 15.

Eilir

Does anyone have an alternative method for researching past tourney scores on other players (not in my own FS)? It's possible to comb through the Elvenstats tournament records, week by week, but the player has to be pulling about 6000 pts per week to show up in the top 100.

Smooper

I think you meant to type "Elvenar tournament records" instead of "Elvenstats tournament records". Somebody knows the guy who runs ElvenStats. Perhaps we can get an official comment on whether the site is going to be updated or not.

Eilir

Actually, I did mean Elvenstats - it is still capturing tournament records each week, but only the top 100 players (and top 50 FSs) are shown in the tournaments section. If I look at non-top players or FSs, the records ended on July 16. Of course, Elvenstats has been a great resource and I would love to see it functioning again as it was intended. However, if that is not possible, I am seeking another way to get this information.

defiantoneks

there may be gaps in the info, but at least some updates are present.
Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 7.38.55 PM.png

defiantoneks

further comment: i find that ES and EA have a lot of issues with cached info. probably because there's a lot of it? but, I always recommend clearing the cache and cookies for those sites regularly.