• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is Felyndral a dead world?

Alram

Flippers just flip
EDIT: I FOUND A HOME! Thanxs!

I am a new player and have very few neighbors and no one to trade with. Can anyone point me toward a world where I might have better luck finding a fellowship?

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Hmmm.... I'm not on Felyndral so I can't compare. In fact, I'm only on Khelonaar and it's not dead in my area....which may be the problem. Every world has areas of activity and "deadness". You can asked to be moved and perhaps they will put you into a more active area.

In addition, when you say you have "few neighbors" do you mean that the neighbors you have "discovered" are few, or that there are a lot of spaces around you with no city in them? If it's the latter, asked to be moved ASAP. If it's the former I'd give it some time and even look at the cities near me to see which ones are large and active...then contact that player and introduce yourself.

Sadly, nothing may work and you may need to go to another world...however, you may end up in the same boat there as, as I said, all worlds have some dead zones.

AJ

DeletedUser8508

Sure come to The New Kingdom were friends are waiting to welcome you and take all your trades you might have . Dilly Dilly

Alram

Flippers just flip
What are you looking for in a fellowship? What’s your style of play?
As far as I know, I have no style at all. I am a daily player, boosted only, (p, si, g). I tourney as much as I can in ch2. I visit. I'm interested in the spire although I cannot see it yet. I need a fellowship for active trading partners.

jesikrey

As far as I know, I have no style at all. I am a daily player, boosted only, (p, si, g). I tourney as much as I can in ch2. I visit. I'm interested in the spire although I cannot see it yet. I need a fellowship for active trading partners.

Come join us, we are an active fellowship that help our lowest ranking members as much as possible the Rogue Red Roosters. I'm the archmage jesikrey. Looking forward to hearing from you.

jesikrey

Come join us, we are an active fellowship that help our lowest ranking members as much as possible the Rogue Red Roosters. I'm the archmage jesikrey. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Plus your two of your trading goods are what we need, planks and silk! and you once the spire shows up, we will help, we have spire push week and we do quite well for a small, but MIGHTY and growing fellowship.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Plus your two of your trading goods are what we need, planks and silk! and you once the spire shows up, we will help, we have spire push week and we do quite well for a small, but MIGHTY and growing fellowship.
I messaged you in game.

You are welcome to check out our fellowship, Free Trade Zone. We are all about trading and having fun doing our own thing.

jim4nof

I am a new player and have very few neighbors and no one to trade with. Can anyone point me toward a world where I might have better luck finding a fellowship?
We are the fellowship of nine chests....... would be great if you would come and help us over the top to Ten!!!!