• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is the main page down? -SOLVED- User Error

DeletedUser

I am trying to open a new tab with a different server, and it asks me to log in and when I put in my password and username, I get this message "Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later."
I want to start my Elven city :/

Edit to add: I logged out of my game, because I read somewhere to log out, have both tabs open, and THEN log in.... and now I cant get into either tab. They both say the same thing about an internal error occuring. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm. I just came online about an hour ago, was able to log into my first city no problems, and can log out to bounce to my second city no problems. I don't play with more than 1 city open at a time though, and have no intention of starting a new city on another world to test if I get an error there like you are. :(

DeletedUser

I can't log into the game at all now :( Not even with just one tab open.
I can log in with a different browser, but I'd rather not have to switch my preferred browser

Edit to add- Ahhh nevermind... the problem was that I was using my email address in the username field instead of just my username...

DeletedUser

Thanks, I need it today. Mostly because coffee is hot (unless it's been ruined), and I am currently freezing.

DeletedUser

Lol! I feel ya' there. 21 F here, with windchills making it feel like 6. At least the snow we were supposed to get last night stayed a bit North of me, but they are calling for more, with temps dropping to single digits and windchill dropping the feels like below 0. Mid Atlantic... we knew we would pay for those mild months at the start of Winter. :(

DeletedUser61

addcoffee.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol! I feel ya' there. 21 F here, with windchills making it feel like 6. At least the snow we were supposed to get last night stayed a bit North of me, but they are calling for more, with temps dropping to single digits and windchill dropping the feels like below 0. Mid Atlantic... we knew we would pay for those mild months at the start of Winter. :(

You have 21F there?!:eek:o_O JEALOUS! It's 11F here! I don't even want to know what the windchill is!
11 Degrees is clearly NOT enough degrees! I think I'll refuse to go outside untill the temp is higher than my age... Sooo untill its 32F!

DeletedUser

Lol! It would have to be late Spring here in the Mid Atlantic for the average temperatures to match my chronological age, late Summer to match my biological age. (Ever take the Dr. Oz Rea-Age Test? According to his site I should have died years ago... o_O )

But these temps in the teens... Peter Pan Syndrome anyone? :p
pobrane.jpg