• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is the Moonstone Library Set still craftable in the Magic Academy?

Moho

Chef
It seems to me that the Moonstone Library Set has completely disappeared from the craftable buildings in the Magic Academy.

Can anyone still see it, because I haven't seen any of its components in the Magic Academy for a long time, and I check the list of craftable items quite often.

Deleted User - 1178646

1627380075629.png

It's still there, but it ain't a common item,

Be aware that these pieces only come if you do not already own them either in your city or inventory.
These are only own 1 piece recipes.
If you do not have, or no longer own the piece it will (re)appear again in the crafting menu

Moho

Chef
Thank you for your replies. I only need the last piece, the largest one. I have been waiting for it for three weeks, and nothing.

I'll try to be patient. :rolleyes:

Guurt The Destroyer

I have been waiting for the Endless Scroll piece of this set to appear in MA for 2 months now.

More and more I fear this set is no longer available in MA.

I am glad to see some people saying it is still there.

Random can be harsh.

Endless Waiting for the Endless Scroll.

Guurt The Destroyer

Didn't we just have this conversation last week?

Yes, but no one ever verified that the moonstone set is still in the Magic Academy.

Instead, people verified that they thought I already had the Endless Scroll in my inventory, which I do not.

Crazy Wizard is the first person to say this set is still in the MA. I hope he is right. I hope to one day see the Endless Scroll in the MA. Every six hours I get my hopes up.

Moho

Chef
Didn't we just have this conversation last week?
To me it still looks like the moonstone library has vanished.

Before the Spire incident, parts of the set showed up quite frequently in the Magic Academy. I didn't always craft them because my young city lacked the resources.

Since the incident in the Spire, I haven't seen the library in the Magic Academy and I worry something bad may have happened. I hope it it will show up soon.

I'll give it 3 more weeks. If there's no sign of the moonstone library in the Magic Academy I'll have to abandon this new city. This game is supposed to provide entertainment, not frustration.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Moho I am almost certain it is just bad luck on your part. I once waited over 2 months for a piece of the Magic Chess Set to show up, so I understand. But I think if the Moonstone set had been removed from the crafting rotation, there would have been an announcement about it. And there has not been. Perhaps @helya could give a definitive answer?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Moho Also, there are 2 things you can do to improve your odds of seeing a Moonstone piece. First of all, the Magic Academy has 5 different slots. But buildings only appear in 1 slot. If you are in the process of crafting a building when the Magic Academy recipes rotate, then you are not going to see a new option for a building in the new crafting options. So make sure this does not happen.

Second, the pieces of the Magic Chess Set and all of the evolving buildings follow the 1 only rule. As soon as you make one of these, it will never appear again in your crafting rotation as long as it remains either in your inventory or is placed in your city. In my opinion, it is worth making these even if you never intend to actually use them. Simply because it gets them out of the way, which improves my odds for seeing the buildings I actually want to craft.

Last edited:

Moho

Chef
But buildings only appear in 1 slot. If you are in the process of crafting a building when the Magic Academy recipes rotate, then you are not going to see a new option for a building in the new crafting options. So make sure this does not happen.
You are right. I grew impatient there. I'll have to be careful, as you say, and never lose my cool.

I once waited over 2 months for a piece of the Magic Chess Set to show up, so I understand.
Maybe what annoyed me was the fact that the main piece showed up in my Academy twice or three times before it vanished, when I was lacking the resources to craft it. And now that I'm loaded with CC's and spell fragments, I keep looking at building I don't need but still craft in the hope they will stop popping up in my MA and let the moonstone library reveal itself.

:)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Maybe what annoyed me was the fact that the main piece showed up in my Academy twice or three times before it vanished, when I was lacking the resources to craft it. And now that I'm loaded with CC's and spell fragments, I keep looking at building I don't need but still craft in the hope they will stop popping up in my MA and let the moonstone library reveal itself.

:)
Don't you feel like we're in a giant psych experiment?

Moho

Chef
Don't you feel like we're in a giant psych experiment?
Frankly, I've been suspecting there is a bug or something. Plus, vacation is coming and I won't be able to watch the MA as frequently as now...

But I'm back to my zen state and I'm sure everything will come together.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@Moho I am almost certain it is just bad luck on your part. I once waited over 2 months for a piece of the Magic Chess Set to show up, so I understand. But I think if the Moonstone set had been removed from the crafting rotation, there would have been an announcement about it. And there has not been. Perhaps @helya could give a definitive answer?
The Moonstone Library pieces are still in the Magic Academy for players that do not currently have them in their city or inventory.

Guurt The Destroyer

I started a new city just to see if the moonstone library would show there. Today 1 piece did show. So I can verify that the set is still in the MA. Now I just hope the one piece I don't have will finally show in my main city.

Last edited: