• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is the wiki issue a bug?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The wiki seems to be broken. I wanted to look up how much population it would cost to upgrade 5 factories into the next size, and I ended up with 6 pages open (some of which I do not exactly recognize). Eesh, I do not remember this occurrence in the past (and I remember a fair few bugs lol).

Lelanya

The cost to upgrade planks to level 19 and level 20. But it opened a window to Sentient goods and Ascended goods, not sure what else. This has never happened before now, it always stayed in the same browser tab.

Lelanya

Oh thanks @Muffy, I ran my numbers and figured I would have to take the second upgrade on the houses to get enough population.
The point is, I was very annoyed to find 6 tabs open up just because I scrolled around the planks page in the wiki.