• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a different font for chat?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I logged in just now and found that the chat font in-game is different. I haven't used my computer since I was on this morning and didn't change anything, so this is strange. This font is thinner and harder to see.

Did my computer mess up somehow, or is there a different font in the in-game chat? Does anyone else see it (in game, I mean ... the fellowship chat box)? Come to think of it as I type this, it looks different here now too. Sigh. :(

Darielle

It is strange. Maybe something changed on my computer. I did upgrade to Windows 10 yesterday, but it should have happened then if it was going to. This morning it was perfect.

Darielle

Well the mystery is solved. My son was on my computer earlier today and I didn't realize it. He said that he was trying to help me run my computer more smoothly, since I had been saying it was choppy. He eliminated a bunch of things he thought I would never miss, like the "stylized fonts" that he thought were slowing down my computer. He thought the font looked much better, clean and crisp, and that I'd be pleasantly surprised ... NOT. Well, he's changed it back now. Sorry for the confusion, everyone!