• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

is there a Fellowship Adventure starting soon?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Since probably the Winter event, or before, everything on the regular servers has been starting two weeks, or more, after it started on Beta. So it will start between Monday and Thursday of next week. We will also get an in-game notice a day or two before it starts, so that people can be in a fellowship before it begins, since you have to be in one at the beginning or you cannot participate.

DeletedUser16929

Since probably the Winter event, or before, everything on the regular servers has been starting two weeks, or more, after it started on Beta. So it will start between Monday and Thursday of next week. We will also get an in-game notice a day or two before it starts, so that people can be in a fellowship before it begins, since you have to be in one at the beginning or you cannot participate.
thank you very much Enevhar Aldarion
by the way, i really like your avatar
5510.jpg

...i hope that they notice us two days before the event starts

DeletedUser18011

@sputnik9009 Thank you. It is an older piece of artwork from a card game called Magic: the Gathering, by Michael Komarck.

I played a lot of Magic back in the day. Still have thousands of cards stashed back in the States - some 2nd edition and forward. I've been told they would sell well on the market if I was so inclined. My Son ended up being a big fan and did quite well in tournaments (starting at some 10 years old). He was quite the shark :)

DeletedUser18011

Personally I wouldn't mind a break from events because I've been working 70-80 hour weeks and am in the middle of a home renovation so life is quite chaotic right now but I understand these things need to be kept on a cycle and my OCD won't allow me to not participate so I'll just have to find the time - I can multi-task with the best of them :cool: