• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a school for AMages?

Ruth1950

I need help! I have been AMage for a few months. The FS has been on rocky ground since before I agreed to be AMage. It has continued to go downhill. I have tried to recruit new members and all the while we keep losing active members.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, dumping all the dead cities will drop your fellowship from 22 members to 11 or 12. And Arendyll is tough to find new recruits, so once you are down to just active cities, it may be easier to find another fellowship of about the same size and merge with it. Either all your people join them or they all join you. If you do the joining, that can also get you out of being AM, if it is getting too stressful.