• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a solution from here?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5670
  • Start date

DeletedUser5670

I'm currently perplexed, and not sure how to proceed from here. Even IF I can proceed from here.

I'm nearing the end of Elementals, and .... like us all ... I depend on earning province expansions to further grow my City. Building upgrades, increasing population, we've all been there. Currently, I have completed 458 provinces. I still have plenty of empty room in my City for placing expansions, and in daily growth I always keep watch on how many provinces I next need to complete, to having my next city expansion to place. Except, I now seem to have hit a stone wall or something. Scouting is not impeded ... I can still scout without problems. Completing provinces in not impeded ... I can still complete one, it's just now I now longer get credit for completing one. Have already tested that. After opening the Expansions tab, and mousing over Province Expansions ..... required for next expansion shows 0. No pending expansions to place. No pending research expansions to place. But, should I choose to spend diamonds on them ... then it shows I'd have 20 premium expansions I could buy and place.

I've played Elvenar for about 3 years now roughly, and I know full well that Elvenar is NOT a pay to play game. I've bought diamonds here and there, but never because I've needed them in order to play. So I know that there has to be an answer to the "what do I do now, how do I proceed", hole I currently have hit .... I just haven't a clue to what it is. Those of you that are knowledgeable about matters such as this .... I truly appreciate any and all wisdom of what my options are from here. Thank you.

Daranei

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Right now in the game, and until the next chapter is added, there are 44 expansions earned through research, 60 from scouting/completing provinces, and 31 that can only be bought with diamonds. Those 60 scouting expansions require 457 provinces to be completed, so you have hit that limit and are stuck for now.

HJK84

As @Enevhar Aldarion said, there's a max amount of Expansions that can be gained, via Scouting Provinces, Research Tree or Premiums.

I don't think you've hit a hole.
All depends on what your goal is. Further opinions can be given, once this is answered.

Looking at your city, you've got alot of room to play with. And can easily gain more room if you place your buildings in optimal positions, there's a ton of space being lost :(
But if it's done on purpose because you fancy a certain design aspect, then all is well, power to you ;)

I can see you're not much into AW's (Ancient Wonders).
To save room;
If you add a Endless Excavation, upgrade it a bit, similar to your Prosperity Tower, you can get rid of 1-2+ Workshops. You have 10, depending on how many times you log in (daily). Imo. 10 is if you log in once a day.

You can also add a Mountain Halls, this will give you some Population, similar to Golden Abyss, along with Goods benefits. By doing so, you can remove some Residences.

Those are the 2 AW's I'd suggest. Others will suggest Tome of Secrets. But seeing you've already reached the end of scouting, only reasons Imo. you'd scout more is for Event purposes and Relics (if you don't partake enough in Tournaments).

Good luck, hope some of this helps :)

DeletedUser188

@Daranei Whisperwind
Welcome to the club:cool:
There is no need to stop scouting I mean what else is the scout for
As of today I have 497 provinces conquered with 39 already scouted and ready to conquer
I just sent my scout off at a cost of 7,700,000 coin and 89:40 hrs to scout
My plans are to keep scouting until I cant hold enough gold to pay for next scout:D

DeletedUser9601

Like @HJK84 said, if you have the max number of provinces, you have more than enough space to progress through Ch 13 (Amuni). That doesn't mean that you will have as much space as you want, but that's just part of the game.
Fortunately (for lack of a better word), Amuni is like Sorcs and Dragons, where there is a finite number of guest race buildings available. You can't just brute-force matters like you could in earlier chapters (e.g., in Orcs, delete all culture and build 50 mushroom farms...).