• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there a way to read the story that you've missed?

michmarc

The story questline tells this story through the flavour text that accompanies the quest. However, sometimes I forget to read it. This was true early on when I assumed it was generic useless drivel like in most games, but it also happens when several quests auto-complete one after the other.

Is there a way to go back and read the 'story' for quests/chapters you have already completed?

Fayeanne

Create another city in a different world and play through the chapters again? ;)

I agree though: some of the main story quest dialogues are delightful. Especially in the dreaded Orcs chapter. I love how the game developers lampshaded the fact that all (well, most of) the buildings are so ugly in that chapter.

I think a recap would be a nice feature!

NightshadeCS

I was at first thinking along the lines of a fan site posting this, like Gems or Platinum Leaf. We could crowd-source it here, if someone or a few people were willing to compile it on another website or Google doc.

However, I would love if Inno could add this in the game! There are a lot of video games that allow you to revisit cutscenes or storyline elements from the menu.

This could be posted in the Ideas and Suggestions forum....hint, hint. ;)