• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there any reason to build thrones of the high men wonder?

DeletedUser4629

I have recently collected all of the Runes needed to build the Thrones of the High Men Wonder. Thing is I cannot see any reason what so ever to build it. Is there any actual benefit to having your in game ranking Increased?

DeletedUser2424

Nope. It's just for players that care about their ranking. It can add quite a bit once you have a lot of wonder levels.

DeletedUser4988

What is the highest that you can level the Thrones Wonder?

DeletedUser1390

I am considering ditching my Thrones of the High Men because I realize I can get more ranking points in about the same space by building up another armory (which I could use anyway). Right now at Level 4 with 32 total wonder levels it's worth about 1900 pts, while a fully built up lvl 23 armory is worth 4400. Of course, the Thrones does not take up population and culture the way the armory does, and it will continue to grow over time, if slowly. Any thoughts on whether I will regret this move in the long run if I make it?

dikke ikke

If you build it tear and it down again, you can start saving for run charts again, that is what I do with useless AW's. Filling the circle of shards again of useless AW's gives opportunities to fill the circle for usefull AW's too

DeletedUser1390

Oh... run charts = rune shards, yes? That took me a while - your spell correct has some serious issues!:p
The question is whether the thing is totally useless (and yeah you're answering it in a way;)) - i.e. whether the RP w/out pop or culture loss could eventually justify the space.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
All STOP! wait, what?!!!! If you build a wonder and then tear it down, you get to keep the portrait?
Indeed you can, I discovered this about 2-3 weeks after the ToS came out, it's been my portrait on Khelonaar ever since.

DeletedUser3297

I mentioned the same thing above as well lol

You can delete the wonder and you keep the portrait :)