• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there going to be another way to get the Gothic Unicorn?

kctanzen

I think all the other unicorns are in the crafting list (other than the diamond only piece) -- makes sense the gothic will be included at some point in the future as well. And doing so would further lessen the chances of getting what you were really wanting to have turn up with crafting options, so this sounds like what would surely happen!

DeletedUser19723

I really wanted it, but my week was slammed. I tried for it, but I didn't get it. Is there going to be another way to get it? Like crafting it?
Saphirra, I feel your pain. I know you like the unicorns, as I do. I'm sure they will have another way for you to obtain one, because Inno knows how much the unicorns are loved and collected. This is one of those times I wish there was a trade option in the game. I was lucky and got more than one. I would gladly give you one if I could.