• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is there more to the change in graphics? New Race?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1016
  • Start date

DeletedUser1016

Anyone else notice the new background landscape along the coastline? Someone in another thread mentioned one of the new sentient goods might be Silly Soap...maybe the new Giant Tree in the mist is part of the new race of Giants...maybe from Jack & The Bean Stock? Maybe Fairy Tales?....or maybe not...ha :confused:

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.01.26 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.01.41 AM.jpg

DeletedUser9759

Maybe it goes with the autumn colours in the outskirts. Wasn't last year's fall event something to do with a giant nut tree?

DeletedUser1016

Wasn't last year's fall event something to do with a giant nut tree?
Yeah, in addition to the giant tree, there is a giant acorn in the forest as well [and a small pumpkin].

SunsetDanar

The appearance of the Pandora-like tree on the lower level? Perhaps a clue to a future guest race? Expansions? Well, expansions were my first thought since there seems to be no more available on the plateau. It's been noted elsewhere that perhaps 30 chapters were initially planned for the game so it makes sense that other levels would be required to accomplish that feat. Perhaps the pathways leading in other directions are a portent of things to come. Well...Just musings for now but it sure does stimulate the imagination as to the possibilities.

Not having seen this thread 'til sami made me aware of it, I posted this just a while ago. A Mountain Race such as Abrimon comes to mind with the trail behind the shadow buildings. What's above the clouds surrounding the tree? Possibly Sky Dwellers like the Oocca Race or maybe even several levels of a subterranean race resembling Derds or other races even. Then there's the sea...