• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is this a bug on the new event?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I noticed that when I spend mama juul's cash to buy new ingredients, it replaces other ingredients on the playing board instead of putting them in an empty slot. (there are plenty of empty slots) So I feel I am losing ingredients whenever I try for another. Is this a bug, or is it the way it's meant to be this time?

Darielle

It's a bug... I just took a screen shot and if you look carefully, you can see the old ingredient underneath the new one:
Screen Shot 05-09-23 at 08.45 AM.png

Darielle

Just an update ... the game has been playing normally for the past 4 hours and I haven't seen the bug again. Support tells me they can't duplicate it and no one else has had it, so I guess I'm out of luck on getting event currency back. Thankfully I didn't lose much, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm just glad the game is working again. I really like this format.