• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is ToS worth it?

• Thread starter DeletedUser29117
  • Start date

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
@everyone If you post your info we can do the math and see how the ToS fares
1. What production times do you set your workshops to?
e.g 9h x2 + 3hx1 or 9hx1 +3hx4
2. What's your max level workshop?
3. What's your max level residence?
4. What is your usual culture bonus?
5. How many supplies does your ToS give per scout? (if you don't have a ToS you can still check it
6. How often do you scout? (optional, we can make this the answer instead)
7. elf or human?
8. chapter

I am curious:)

1. 9 hour during night, 3 hour during day (I guess 4 3 hour runs most days)
2. Level 15 (all my WS are magic)
3. A mix of level 15 magic and level 33 normal
4. Around 200%
5. 246k at level 1 (I don't have it)
6. Always... I think my scouting times are above 2 days (I just researched advanced scouts in start chapter 15 and have researched all squad size upgrades and have scouted 465 provinces)
7. Elf
8. Start chapter 15
9. I get enough blue spells from tourney to spell all my WS daily. And I have a level 16 PT so my blue spells last 16 hours (which effectively means they are almost always active except when I sleep), and their effect is 260%
10. I have always tried to be picky about which wonders I build as my KP are limited and I prefer fewer higher level wonders than many lower level wonders. So if I should level a Tome then I would have less KP for some of my other wonders.

BBsAmazon

I only built the ToS on one of my cities once because I had a buildup of relics on that AW. Then, when it was built, I got 10 broken shards which I able to apply to another one of my more valuable AWs, then I deleted it. Haha IMHO, pretty much a useless AW.

CrusaderMichael

on Throne of the High Men....

I smashed open a fortune cookie once, and inside the little paper read... in a distinctly Chinese accent...

"Man who stand on toilet, high on pot"

Therefore, Throne of the High Men, is actually a toilet.... and the men are actually drug abusers.

No thanks to this wonder.