• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is Winyandor dying?

Cayesavegan

I started our fellowship, TARDIS Travelers, in November 2017. We have always had member fluctuation but this past year has been almost impossible to keep active players. Almost all the posts in the trader are for steel. There does seem to be a balance of goods anymore. I'm at the end of halflings but one of our members is in sentient goods chapters and she says trades are all 0 or 1 star.
If anyone is interested in joining a group that would like to do better in all events, check us out.
ElvenStats says our ideal candidates should have a score of around 81,382 and be boosted in marble and gems. We could really use any active players but especially marble or plank boosted. The majority of our team is steel.

We currently hit 4 or 5 tournament chests a week and most of us also play the spire. We have enough space for a small, existing group to merge with us.

Hope to see you in the TARDIS!

FS: TARDIS Travelers
AM: Cayesavegan

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 6.15.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 6.15.09 PM.png
    892 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Aritra

I've been playing in this world since end of February (2020). I don't know about fellowship activity, but in the last few weeks, the trader in my area has been significantly less active. The trades are fewer, less good, and mine are picked up less quickly (and I subscribe to bite-size quantities to maximize reach). Not sure if this has any implication on the world health but I'm hoping this is temporary. I'll survive but things will take a bit longer with a weak trader.

Cayesavegan

I've been playing in this world since end of February (2020). I don't know about fellowship activity, but in the last few weeks, the trader in my area has been significantly less active. The trades are fewer, less good, and mine are picked up less quickly (and I subscribe to bite-size quantities to maximize reach). Not sure if this has any implication on the world health but I'm hoping this is temporary. I'll survive but things will take a bit longer with a weak trader.
This is exactly what I've been noticing as well. It's been hard for our FS to find marble, planks, and gems. :(

Cayesavegan

ElvenStats update: Ideal Candidate will have a score around 52186 and have one or more boosts in marble, scrolls, and gems. We got a few new members. Still have 5 open slots (plus one showing inactive but she's in touch). We could really use some gems! It seems hard to find them in my area of the map.
Cheers!

Koko98

Our FS is doing great. We are well balanced and trades come easy within the FS. A few of us have researched our province neighbors and reached out for outside trades. This is working great as we can gather the goods that we need and share with the rest of our FS. :)

Hope this gives you an idea of how to better gather the productions you might need. Good gaming everyone!