• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Is your City human or Elf?

What city or cities do you play?

• 1 Elf

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • 1 Human

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • 2 Elf

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 2 Human

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 3 Elf

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 3 Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Elf

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 4 Human

• 5 or more Elf

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • 5 or more Human

• Total voters

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Unscientific poll

You can pick multiple selections. So if you play seven cities (five Human and two Elf) you can pick that.

You can actually get a total of up to ten of each, by picking 4 and 3 and 2 and 1

DeletedUser20396

I'm currently only in one, but I've opened cities in all the worlds. :) And they're all elves. :)

shimmerfly

Leave it to Ashrem to make us a poll :D
My bet would be on Elves in the lead even if everyone saw this.

DeletedUser2768

I have cities in all worlds, but have recently gone back to 3. Every time I try to play more than 3, I get overwhelmed. I have 2 elf and 1 human. The OCD in me wants to play a 4th and even it out to 2 human and 2 elf. The rest of me tells that part to go sit in the corner and organize the blocks again.

DeletedUser20951

The rest of me tells that part to go sit in the corner and organize the blocks again.
SAME. I had five cities with my original account, which is way too many and I don't know how anybody consistently plays more than that while maintaining anything else in life, but two, one of each race, has been a better fit for me. Helps that they are basically identical and I have 'em bound to the homepages of different browsers, requiring only a couple clicks to load them, so they are practically just a single city, in essence. I enjoy myself much more because I am much less scattered.

DeletedUser2768

SAME. I had five cities with my original account, which is way too many and I don't know how anybody consistently plays more than that while maintaining anything else in life, but two, one of each race, has been a better fit for me. Helps that they are basically identical and I have 'em bound to the homepages of different browsers, requiring only a couple clicks to load them, so they are practically just a single city, in essence. I enjoy myself much more because I am much less scattered.

Problem 1: I don't remember which abandoned cities are Elf/Human.
Problem 2: They're never going away so if I want to get that 2nd human city, I have to use a different email.

Chrizty

I play in 4 worlds but only active in 2 so that's 1 elf and 1 human for me... its a win win situation :D

DeletedUser

Who are the masochists who play 5 or more elven cities without ever checking out the human side? :p

I have five Elves, and two Humans, spread out over several National servers. I'm a glutton for punishment, it's true. :oops: