• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Isles of Elvenar RECRUITING

KonTiki

Isle of the Chosen Mucks -- Winynador US2: Looking for active players. We are a casual play, friendly and fairly laid back group, and looking to break the 10-chest barrier with your help. Spire not required. Contact archmage DukeMoonWolf or mage Twelfen.

The Isles of Elvenar is an alliance of several fellowships, banded together to help our players achieve their goals. Some groups are competitive (Isle of Primes, Isle of Oak Leaf, Isle of Promise) and others are more casual (Isle of of the Chosen Mucks, Isle of Dominion, Isle of Legends). We encourage players to transfer among the Isles groups depending on their current RL situations (i.e., ready to be more competitive, or needing to be more laid back). We also have 2 "retirement" groups with lower activity levels and no rules or regulations about performance (Isle of Misfit Toys, Isle of Tired and Retired). Come join us. The Chosen Mucks are in need to recruits now! Please check us out on Elvenstats.com.
ElvenarAd12Feb2022.jpg

Alais the Red

I love being part of the Isles! As a newish player, I’ve learned so much from this group. Being able to communicate via Discord with the alliance at large has definitely been a huge plus.