• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ISO friendly, active, and low-pressure FS :)

DeletedUser9925

I am relatively new & active, but do have a life (work & kids). I have a boost in steel & will have scrolls & dust eventually. I don't use diamonds. Hit me up if you think I'd be able to bring something to your crew. :)

DeletedUser8387

I am relatively new & active, but do have a life (work & kids). I have a boost in steel & will have scrolls & dust eventually. I don't use diamonds. Hit me up if you think I'd be able to bring something to your crew. :)
Did You Find a Fellowship?
Tribe Of Aslan Is Recruiting!
Blessings!
Glorfindel

DeletedUser10200

We are a small and very laid back FS (Fellowship Survivors) looking for NEW members

DeletedUser6524

Keeblers is recruiting, please check out our charter and if interested, message the archmage or one of the mages. we have four positions that are currently inactive that we can move to bring you in

DeletedUser10762

Hi we are looking for new members and ours is a friendly Fellowship as long as I know people are active, their cities growing I'm happy for them to be in the Nonconformists. We have both beginners and Experienced members all valued for their membership of our FS. We appreciate when people choose to join in the tournaments but also realise that people have real lives also. I recently had to regrettably dismiss some players because they had not been active for 7 weeks and had not told anyone they'd be absent for any reason so we now have vacancies. If you do not yet have a FS please drop me a line and I will send you an invite. :)

DeletedUser11653

Elvenaar Rebellion is a new Fellowship that has currently has only 6-7 members and is looking to grow bigger. We are friendly and helpful, and do not demand anything from our members other than to enjoy themselves making new friends and playing the game.

DeletedUser15629

You might just fit in with us so do read our overvew and if you like it you are most welcome :)

Xypher

If you're a casual player looking for a casual fellowship then check out Sacred Sage Followers located in Sinya Arda & see if it's for you