• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Issue with Magical Workshops and Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4142

I've noticed when doing quests that involve the use of workshops that anything produced with a Magical workshop does not apply towards completing the quest. An example is that I was required in a quest to produce 100 beverages and have 11 workshops one of which is a magical workshop. When I set all eleven to produce the magical workshop's beverage never counted towards the quest. To confirm this I excluded the Magical workshop when producing beverages and the result was the same as the 10 workshops did count towards the quest. To be sure I cleaned my browser and deleted all cookies on Firefox before setting all 11 to produce beverages and the same thing as before. Only 10 the of the workshop beverages counted towards the quest. I gave one finale test by logging into the game on Explorer and produced 11 beverages on all workshops still only the regular workshop beverages counted towards completing the quest. Is anyone else having this issue with Magical workshops?

DeletedUser115

Hi Moe-Thar,

This issue should have been corrected with our last update to version 1.14.

Can you please update your initial post to reflect our bug guide in order to help me track down these quests for any continuing errors.

Thanks!

DeletedUser2396

It wasn't fixed in version 1.14 - you still don't get credit for most of the quests using Magical Workshops as far as i know the only quest that does work in the Magical Workshop is the Quest to Gain 16,000 Supplies - i know that the Quest to raise coins from your residences and the 2 Three Hour supplies one doesn't work

I not sure if this is Multi-Posting are whatever that Senior Mod meant he didn't explain to me how the approiate way to post in the forum requires but anyway Aider i suppose i should also test the Quests that take 1 day to produce a goods and gain 16,000 supplies before i say that most quests don't work - they weren't working last time i tried but as you said it may have been fixed in version 1.14 - i will also test it out myself "Again"

SK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2870

Apparently the production from magical workshops is NOT counted when working on a quest to produce a certain amount of beverages/bread/tools etc.
I've had several of such quests now and each time the production from the magical workshops is not counted against the total needed.
Please fix asap

DeletedUser4600

As of now Walter is still not recognizing the work done by magic workshops. My friend (Squirrel Willow) lost a full day and 134 diamonds trying to finish this one part of the quest. Can those be reimbursed to her? If not it is not cool.

DeletedUser115

Hi guys,

This issue has been confirmed and forwarded to our development team. You can keep up-to-date on this issue by viewing this thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.