• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Issues with Expansions?

DeletedUser773

I just finished my first province and used the province expansion to make room for my barracks. When I added the expansion everything acted normally, however when I build the barracks a black square appeared under the map grid of my city. Attached is the screen shot of this, I do not know if anybody else has encountered this same issue but felt it should be made known. It has no effect on game play and I was able to build on the new area with no issues. a simply rendering fix in the next update should fix this quite easily.

Attachments

• Odd Shadow After Expansion.jpg
    Odd Shadow After Expansion.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 69

DeletedUser773

While placing a tree I got a similar black box under the map grid. This time it was the whole city area. Attached is the screen shot.

Attachments

• Odd Shadow After Expansion Placing Tree.jpg
    Odd Shadow After Expansion Placing Tree.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 66

DeletedUser773

And again while moving a statue that had already been placed before the expansion was added to my plot.

Attachments

• Black Hole Moving Statue.jpg
    Black Hole Moving Statue.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 69

DeletedUser773

Thank you xaviersxmen, clearing cache and refreshing browser did clear the problem. Future expansions may recreate the issue but at least it will be easy to fix.

DeletedUser511

They may or may not. What you cleared out of your catche might have been the problem so it not being there might not conflict with it again. Who knows.

DeletedUser551

Visual bugs like the one you described and provided a screenshot for are most of the times resolved via a cache & cookies clear, like xaviersxmen suggested.

I'll be marking this as a non-bug then. :)