• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

It was right there. Or was it?

Blindsider66

This might be a question for the Bugs-R-Us Dept. but I'm going to ask it here first.
Has anyone else ever gone to the Quest page to select a Chest and found all 3 Chests valued at 150 Sky Essence. The prizes all listed at ![Payback Currency] and the reward showing "All Prizes", 500 Phoenix Feathers?
Mine did this afternoon. I used my last time off on a Mfg, but only had 146. I checked back on the Chests a few times over the next hour as I gathered the needed SE from around my city and there was no change. Those Chests only reverted back to normal amounts upon my attaining the full 150 SE. Not a happy camper!
Anyone? Wrong Dept?

Peace
Blindsider66

Gladiola

Never seen this. I'm guessing a temporary display error. Did you try logging out and logging in (from a phone) or clearing your cache and refreshing the browser?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I saw someone post a pic of that to the Facebook group. At the time, I was not sure if they had photoshopped it or if it was a real bug.