• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

It's a jungle out there!

FernDragon

Are you tired of thrashing about in the weeds looking for a fun group to join? Panda♦Monium is the place to be.
We are in need of a few players who can meet our minimum requirements of:1600 Tourney,1st level boss Spire ,5 x a week visits and maddening but casual Fellowship Adventures.
Please bear with us, marble/crystal & steel/ scrolls are most needed, but we will happily take on those willing to put forth the effort.

I have tried putting bamboo snacks under a box with a stick propping it up while hiding a distance away to pull the string ,but it hasn't worked yet.
Please send a message to me or one of my Mages on Winyandor if interested, thank you♥

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I like the "yet." Always hopeful that the the thing you've tried for ages and has never worked, might just once, this time, maybe. :>)

AJ